• Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Whats that? o.o

12,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Conventioneer 300
The E3 convention? It shows all the new video games coming out in the future, by companies such as Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, etc.
I think Nintendo had the best showing of all three. I mean pretty much the other two were just "Hey look at YET ANOTHER FPS" oh and there was the PSVita, but looking at Sony's handheld record I doubt it will unhorse the 3DS. And by the way what the hell is Halo 4? So much for the story ending. Man I am so over Master Chief

12,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Conventioneer 300
typoguy
I think Nintendo had the best showing of all three. I mean pretty much the other two were just "Hey look at YET ANOTHER FPS" oh and there was the PSVita, but looking at Sony's handheld record I doubt it will unhorse the 3DS. And by the way what the hell is Halo 4? So much for the story ending. Man I am so over Master Chief

I agree. But I think last year's E3 beat this year's, ten fold. I thought Halo ended with the last one as well. I wasn't impressed this year. It seems like they were mostly bringing back old games or re-announcing ones from last year's E3.
I Prefer the black ops BLD map pack 3 biggrin

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
typoguy

Nintendo's press conferences always blow people's minds. This year, it was a bit more of a, "FU" to the competition in my opinion though, whereas last year was just all, "People, step back and let the masters show you how it's done." I laughed my a** off, but the one major thing that upset me about their conference (other than the fact my high school orchestra could have done better than that pit orchestra - it made my ears bleed with how pitchy everything was) was Wii U. It was so confusing, I mean, they didn't clarify at first if it was Project Cafe or if it wasn't, and unfortunately I couldn't keep up with the news to clarify it myself so I'm still a little confused on this point. They stated that Project Cafe would be a new system, but Wii U was clearly stated to be another accessory, not a new console.

Meh, I wasn't too impressed with the PSVita to be truthful, and quite honestly the recent hacks into their network has me unsettled about my decisions to actually start playing sony games on their systems more often. And with Nintendo starting to go bring more and more of the third-parties, at this point I would rather wait for the franchises to come to their reliable systems than go out and throw down wads of cash on buying a new Playstation.

Inoright? I think Microsoft is starting to flounder with the Halo series just a little bit. I mean, I get wanting to continue a good story and all, but when you say it's over, then it should be over. I think though that they were talking about it being a prequel? I'm not entirely sure however.

12,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Conventioneer 300
The Red-Tailed Hawk
typoguy

Nintendo's press conferences always blow people's minds. This year, it was a bit more of a, "FU" to the competition in my opinion though, whereas last year was just all, "People, step back and let the masters show you how it's done." I laughed my a** off, but the one major thing that upset me about their conference (other than the fact my high school orchestra could have done better than that pit orchestra - it made my ears bleed with how pitchy everything was) was Wii U. It was so confusing, I mean, they didn't clarify at first if it was Project Cafe or if it wasn't, and unfortunately I couldn't keep up with the news to clarify it myself so I'm still a little confused on this point. They stated that Project Cafe would be a new system, but Wii U was clearly stated to be another accessory, not a new console.

Meh, I wasn't too impressed with the PSVita to be truthful, and quite honestly the recent hacks into their network has me unsettled about my decisions to actually start playing sony games on their systems more often. And with Nintendo starting to go bring more and more of the third-parties, at this point I would rather wait for the franchises to come to their reliable systems than go out and throw down wads of cash on buying a new Playstation.

Inoright? I think Microsoft is starting to flounder with the Halo series just a little bit. I mean, I get wanting to continue a good story and all, but when you say it's over, then it should be over. I think though that they were talking about it being a prequel? I'm not entirely sure however.

I agree completely! (Especially with the orchestra bit.)

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Starlenn

I agree completely! (Especially with the orchestra bit.)

Yeah, I don't think that Miyamoto was happy at all with that orchestra, and I'm quite sure that the conductor got her a** chewed later on, as well as the rest of the musicians. I mean, I get live performances can be stressful, but there was no excuse for that poor show. They were paid professionals, and when I say my chamber orchestra in high school could have done much better, I mean it. I was sorely disappointed with them. The music scores were amazing, I just wish it would have been justified by players who were good enough to actually play it correctly.

I was just livid. I turned the volume off and just watched the trailers, and then went and found the trailers that had been played to an actual recording later, and the difference was AMAZING.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff