Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The game looks amazing. I demand a long playthrough, because this games tend to be very short... like a movie.

Link...
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/04/youll-have-to-scavenge-for-weapons-in-the-last-of-us/

Eloquent Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
I missed the debut trailer, but tuned in and saw the game play trailer.

I'm sold, I'm going to get it. It looks fantastic and has that gritty, dirty feel already! And fungus-zombies.

I need to watch the debut trailer again. >w>

7,700 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
We all saw it, if we didn't we wouldn't be in the forum. You silly goose.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Scarlet Wrath

Well 'Congratulations!' Rachel Alucard....? lol WTF!

All I'm saying is that I like it, but wants a long... anyways, I'm being like you.
even though it looked awesome, i don't really care for zombie games, and since they didn't show any of that, i'm not sure if I should get it. I will be getting beyond: Two Souls though. that game was fantastic.
i feel like the actual game won't be as awesome as the trailer.
like how would you be able to control that like how they show it on the gameplay?

Inquisitive Astronomer

3,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gameplay was awesome. I like how it is challenging and you don't run into rooms like a moron. You life bar doesn't replenish =)

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
My friend sent me a trailer a few months back and HNNNNNG I WANT IT. I'd be terrified while playing though. :p

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
Scarlet Wrath

I didn't see it. I don't have E3 on my TV. I am planning on watching everything on Youtube though.
i honestly dont see anything ground breakingly epic about the last of us

Ladykiller

Gameplay and graphics look pretty similar to Uncharted, as expected from Naughty Dog though. And the trailer looked just as good as U3, maybe even a bit better. <3 And I don't even like zombie games. xD;

Shadowy Shapeshifter

As of now, The Last of Us is on the top of my list for future games. Naughty Dog always goes above and beyond. I was already sold when I saw the first reveal trailer, but now seeing the combat close-up (especially how it functions with both characters interacting with on another) I'm extremely excited!

7,700 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
xXassassin_rikimaruXx
i honestly dont see anything ground breakingly epic about the last of us

Sure you didn't.

Lonely Exhibitionist

OldTecktonik VII
even though it looked awesome, i don't really care for zombie games, and since they didn't show any of that, i'm not sure if I should get it. I will be getting beyond: Two Souls though. that game was fantastic.

It's not really a zombie game, it's just a game that has zombie's in it.
It's more of a survival game, with some zombies.
In the first two trailers, two types of enemies can be seen: the Infected - former humans who were infected by the fungus - and the Survivors - other humans that are not infected but are still hostile towards Joel and Ellie for reasons unknown.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces