sebastian the ragnarok
PhoenixDownxx
sebastian the ragnarok
PhoenixDownxx
sebastian the ragnarok
PhoenixDownxx
So, what in the world is this? Final Fantasy 15 or some spin off?

For n ow it is just a Tech Demo. I'm really hoping they do the smart thing and make it Final fantasy 15. It would be the best way to regain their lost fans and keep the attention of their still-fans for a number of reasons. I don't think it'd be in their best interest to make another spin-off for a while. a lot of people seem to get frustrated by it (not sure why).

I'm willing to bet that if this is a game, that they're almost done and are waiting for PS4, or whatever the next generation console will be, to be announced. Because they said they were done and sorry for making people wait so long.

I don't know about that. Ps3/Xbox 360 might be our companion for another 1-2 years from what I can gather.

Well, even then, I still think it would be a good idea for them to make this within the next year or so, regardless of PS3 or PS4.

I would just like to see two mainstream final fantasys on the same game system. Not just a spinoff with 13.

there's another fair point. besides Playstation 1, the other game systems have only actually had a couple of numbered games launched on the other systems. (10, 12 on PS2, 13 on PS3)

And the PS1 only had three numbered games launched on it.

That is true.