Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Too Epic, the graphics are PHENOMENAL!
I can't wait a game with this kind of graphics, tho I probably will be mesmerize by it.
What you guys think?~

Link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZEzNNojEyA&feature=g-all-u
or
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/05/agnis-philosophy-square-enixs-next-gen-final-fantasy-tech-demo/

Tasty Sweetheart

27,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cool Cat 500
The uploader has not made this video available in your country. I live in America and E3 takes place in America. WTF.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
moup94
The uploader has not made this video available in your country. I live in America and E3 takes place in America. WTF.

Weird! confused

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image eek eek eek heart heart burning_eyes

.....was pretty much my reaction.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AngeIsThanatos
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image eek eek eek heart heart burning_eyes

.....was pretty much my reaction.

I'm still mesmerize by it. I have seen it like 10 times.

Dapper Citizen

I have only two words in response to that.

Do. Want.
So, what in the world is this? Final Fantasy 15 or some spin off?

Naughty Moonwalker

This was amazing. I want in on this. Square has usually got their stuff together with balancing graphics and storyline.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PhoenixDownxx

This is the NEW technology they will use on 'next-gen' Final Fantasy's, so maybe Final Fantasy Versus XIII!

Tasty Sweetheart

27,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PhoenixDownxx

It's not a game at all, it's just a tech demo to show what Square will be capable of when next gen consoles come out. There is however a website (the website at the end of the video) where you can take a survey based off the video and if it goes well they may make a game out of it. But for right now, the title isn't certain, the main characters look isn't certain, voices aren't certain, there's barely any plot developed, and it would be a LONG time before we see a game based off the video.
sebastian the ragnarok
PhoenixDownxx

For n ow it is just a Tech Demo. I'm really hoping they do the smart thing and make it Final fantasy 15. It would be the best way to regain their lost fans and keep the attention of their still-fans for a number of reasons. I don't think it'd be in their best interest to make another spin-off for a while. a lot of people seem to get frustrated by it (not sure why).

I'm willing to bet that if this is a game, that they're almost done and are waiting for PS4, or whatever the next generation console will be, to be announced. Because they said they were done and sorry for making people wait so long.

I don't know about that. Ps3/Xbox 360 might be our companion for another 1-2 years from what I can gather.
sebastian the ragnarok
PhoenixDownxx
sebastian the ragnarok
PhoenixDownxx

For n ow it is just a Tech Demo. I'm really hoping they do the smart thing and make it Final fantasy 15. It would be the best way to regain their lost fans and keep the attention of their still-fans for a number of reasons. I don't think it'd be in their best interest to make another spin-off for a while. a lot of people seem to get frustrated by it (not sure why).

I'm willing to bet that if this is a game, that they're almost done and are waiting for PS4, or whatever the next generation console will be, to be announced. Because they said they were done and sorry for making people wait so long.

I don't know about that. Ps3/Xbox 360 might be our companion for another 1-2 years from what I can gather.

Well, even then, I still think it would be a good idea for them to make this within the next year or so, regardless of PS3 or PS4.

I would just like to see two mainstream final fantasys on the same game system. Not just a spinoff with 13.

Friend

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
did i see turban guys use ak47 in fight with mages my mind = blown burning_eyes
i hope square does more graphic like that with other non-final fantasy games like Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff