Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Clambake 200
It's true that there wasn't many great announcements, I still think the Wii U looks awsome, I can't wait till I can put in a pre order. 3nodding

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Infernal Steel
I think everyone saw another Black Ops and more Wii and kinect kiddy games coming. -.-;

yupp

Thieving Prophet

14,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yeah, for the most part I didn't really pay attention because everything they announced I already knew about. gonk

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
-insert ranting-

Random E3: " This game is coming out is 2-6 years... or maybe not... the company is working on it, sure. They have trailers for it, but, they have no clue when it's coming out. biggrin "

Random E3: " So we will be working on this game,.. after we finish a game coming out in about 2-3 years,.. and a game after that that we haven't started..."

Random E3: " Whoops,.. wrong Console Gameplay!"

Random E3: " ... and noone knows the price of it even though it's coming out in two months biggrin "

Random E3: " Oh,.. I guess we combined 3 random games into this trailer,.. whoops. We just wanted to throw something together *laughs*. Disregard 5 to 20 seconds and 35 to 37 and 40 to 59 and..."

Randim E3: *random gameplay* *similar gameplay but different name and story line* *identical gameplay but different name and story line* *another game that has the same nearly everything except for the title and back story* * the textures may be different but the same* * ditto*

*eyetwitch*

Rainbow Smoker

9,500 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
I feel that the surpise factor helped with people buying the games.

Quotable Raider

3,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
smashbrolink
I get the feeling that Nintendo, at least, was keeping a whole crap-ton to themselves and chose not to take it to E3, but that's just me.

I think the show has gotten worse now that it's less about the fans and more about the industry people that attend.

They might be inspired to do better if they re-opened E3 to the public.

That seems very true, but they will only do that when the colossus that is e3 is about to collapse into complete ruin as a last ditch effort to save the show.... emotion_eyebrow
Only thing I gave two ******** about was Splinter Cell: Blacklist and worst of all Ironside isn't voicing Sam anymore. ;-;

Grimm Scythe's Datemate

Sugary Bookworm

34,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I was really disappointed this year.

Interesting Seeker

Mikeymanguy
I remember back when everything was super secret. E3 surprised everyone with game announcements year after year. Now you already know whats coming. It makes it so boring. I miss the good old days. Anyone else miss how E3 used to be. The surprise factor was a big thing I loved about E3.

Well unfortunately with the Internet there aren't any secrets anymore.
Mikeymanguy
I remember back when everything was super secret. E3 surprised everyone with game announcements year after year. Now you already know whats coming. It makes it so boring. I miss the good old days. Anyone else miss how E3 used to be. The surprise factor was a big thing I loved about E3.

This E3 wasn't bad, it just wasn't exciting. We knew about most of the games weeks, if not, days before E3 started. The only real suprises were Watch Dogs and Beyond: Two Souls. Other than that, we knew about everything there. I hope that next year's E3 will be different.
Nintendo is the only one these days that keep any real big secrets and actually reveals them at things like E3 or the Tokyo Game Show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff