Welcome to Gaia! ::

xX-HelloXMyXHate-Xx
It's when you're playing as Lucia, and you go into the demon place, and you go up against the floating head thingy. I only have one yellow orb left and I really don't feel like having to quit the game. :/
save dt and go side to side spaming kuni
TrinityXRevolver
xX-HelloXMyXHate-Xx
It's when you're playing as Lucia, and you go into the demon place, and you go up against the floating head thingy. I only have one yellow orb left and I really don't feel like having to quit the game. :/

I DID THAT AND IT STILL KILLS ME. D:
xX-HelloXMyXHate-Xx
TrinityXRevolver
xX-HelloXMyXHate-Xx

well im a dmc fanitc and dmc 2 is my fav out of all of them and i played her disc to most sorry that doesnt work for u
TrinityXRevolver
xX-HelloXMyXHate-Xx
TrinityXRevolver
xX-HelloXMyXHate-Xx

well im a dmc fanitc and dmc 2 is my fav out of all of them and i played her disc to most sorry that doesnt work for u

wait... You get a disc for Lucia and Dante? Mine didn;t come with dante. :/
Maybe cuz I got mine from a pawn shop. xD Oh well. The new one looks fun but dante looks gay.

7,150 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Scarface 150
i uv the anime he is so cute in the anime he looks weird in the game
I mainly dislike Dante's appearance, while I understand that he's younger; I dislike how different he looks. Maybe it's just me, but other than that, the game looks terrific. It still has the same action that we've loved from the start.
I'm interested to play it, but I'm not crazy about Dante how looks either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff