XxSsmanthaxX
Hey this is Samantha and guess wat? Black ops wooohooo
it looks good

Friendly Capitalist

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Black Ops 2 looks like a mix of Star Wars and Halo.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I don't like the whole futuristic theme.

Black Ops are supposed to be like things in the past that the government tried to keep secret. In files of the ops the information is blacked out, hence "Black Ops"

If its in the future and its all about new technology, it wouldn't make sense to call it Black Ops. It should just be called "Future Warfare" or something. Otherwise, keep it in the story of Secret (Black) Ops in the past

Distinct Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
XxSsmanthaxX

Really? how is mason still the main character if it's in the future? i liked the first one but this one seems like bullcrap, i think this idea would have been best saved for modern warfare 4 or something, and how is it that with all the money they make, the graphics almost look the same? this is why to me these war games are no different than all those sports games that come out year after year0 but that's just me sweatdrop

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Waffles, Lanzer, chicken, and catnip
TheFallOfX
XxSsmanthaxX

Really? how is mason still the main character if it's in the future? i liked the first one but this one seems like bullcrap, i think this idea would have been best saved for modern warfare 4 or something, and how is it that with all the money they make, the graphics almost look the same? this is why to me these war games are no different than all those sports games that come out year after year0 but that's just me sweatdrop

1. You play as Mason's son, David Mason. In the first one you played as Alex Mason.
2. I always thought that the next IW game wouldbe in the future because it seemed appropriate since the MW story is over, and the next generation of consoles would most likely be coming out when the next IW game came out. I'm fine with Black Ops 2 being in the future though because it's a breath of fresh air from all the modern shooters that the FPS market has been oversaturated with.
Sroboi
I don't like the whole futuristic theme.

Black Ops are supposed to be like things in the past that the government tried to keep secret. In files of the ops the information is blacked out, hence "Black Ops"

If its in the future and its all about new technology, it wouldn't make sense to call it Black Ops. It should just be called "Future Warfare" or something. Otherwise, keep it in the story of Secret (Black) Ops in the past

From Wikipedia: "A black operation or black op is a covert operation by a government, a government agency, or a military organization. By extension the term may also be used for activities by private companies or groups"

Just because something is called a Black Op, doesn't mean it has to be in the past. There have been recent Black Op operations as well. I thought that if a COD game set in the future was ever made, it'd be called "Future Warfare" as well, but this one is called Black Ops 2 simply because it's continuing the story from the first one, just in a different era.
Erotic Tacos
Black Ops 2 looks like a mix of Star Wars and Halo.

Where are the laser rifles, aliens, and AT-AT's?

Distinct Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ty The City Guy
1. You play as Mason's son, David Mason. In the first one you played as Alex Mason.
2. I always thought that the next IW game wouldbe in the future because it seemed appropriate since the MW story is over, and the next generation of consoles would most likely be coming out when the next IW game came out. I'm fine with Black Ops 2 being in the future though because it's a breath of fresh air from all the modern shooters that the FPS market has been oversaturated with.

no wonder that whole mason thing threw me off, but i still dislike the fact that the graphics haven't changed much, bu t i do like a good story line, maybe i will consider it just cause i liked the first...

Invisible Winner

Black Ops 2 looks good, havingit set in the future makes it a little bit better me thinks (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff