Welcome to Gaia! ::

I JUST FOUND THIS VIDEO IT THE DEMO FOR BOP2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUm7PxtK6A

Profitable Sex Symbol

Black ops 2 is gay. For crying out loud the main character is another Mason. And how the Hell you go from 1960's to 2025? Game deserves a 0 for ruining CoD and horrible game plot. Thanks a lot Treyarch.
yo it just a game first of all people dont play for campaign mode that the gay s**t we play for the online mode iight

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Window Shopper 100
Fadah Cj
yo it just a game first of all people dont play for campaign mode that the gay s**t we play for the online mode iight

No, not completely right.I play both modes.Albeit I often just play through the campaign mode one time.So I would prefer it if they actually tried to improve that mode too.

Interesting Seeker

General Malice
Black ops 2 is gay. For crying out loud the main character is another Mason. And how the Hell you go from 1960's to 2025? Game deserves a 0 for ruining CoD and horrible game plot. Thanks a lot Treyarch.

Actually this CoD is going to be the best yet. You get to play as both Mason, and his son only in parallel timelines. One part of the game takes place in 2025 and the other takes place in the 1980's. Also you get to actually choose different paths in the game and make choices that affect the overall story of the game instead of just following some stupid campaign story over and over again. Plus it has Zombies!!!!!!!!!!
General Malice
Black ops 2 isn't gay General Malice. If it were to be gay it were some how, then it would need to have a sex, which it doesn't dumb "donkey". If you meant poor then by far you are wrong because the game is still being worked on and this would also prove your a much larger dumb "donkey" then i thought. If you want to complain then how about you turn these completely moronic complaints into constructive criticism on the call of duty site so they make the game better. Otherwise STFU
General Malice

Oh I didn't know you had a time machine that allowed you to go into the future, play the game, and come back to tell us how horrible the game is stare
Fadah Cj

And that is why Call of Duty fails. No game that has a single player campaign and multi player mode should survive off of the multi player alone. The only shooter I ever give a pass for this is Team Fortress 2 because there is no single player. Its just multi player all the time. For games with a single player mode that should be the main focus and what draws people back more then multi player or online mode. Call of Duty, Gears of War, and Halo are terrible in that every single one of them at this point are surviving almost exclusively on online multi player yet they have big cinematic campaign modes that I hear next to no one talk about. Multi player used to be the add on that just added an extra bit to a game. Now single player is the add on while multi player is the main focus. Its sad that that is what gaming has come too.
COD is garbage they put no effort in the game what so ever. all they do is make plots for the game and just reuse all the material they used before.like they always do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff