Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was never a fan of the series BUT this one looks amazing

Shadowy Shapeshifter

I was a big fan of AC I and II, but the series kinda trailed off for me with Brotherhood and Revelations. However, seeing the trailer and art and III I'm definitely back on board with the series.
I wasn't into any of them really but III looks awesome. especially the fact that its got so much going for it then killing people. and the time frame is VERY untouched for gaming

Noob

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
I love this series can't wait for connor!!!! whee whee whee whee
I have played all the AC games and I have to say that 1 and 2 were the ones I enjoyed the most. 1, because it was all new, and so for the first time I had the experience of being an Assassin, and everything was fresh to me.

AC2 took a whole new spin on the series, introducing a new Assassin, and improving the game in many ways. Though the game experience was still the same, it still felt fresh to me. Also, the story started getting really good in this game.

Brotherhood and Revelations were nice additions to the series, adding minor improvements, and continuing the story, but it still felt like the same old game to me, and while I enjoyed them, I still longed for something else.

I think that AC3 is what AC fans have been waiting for ever since AC2 ended. It takes a revolutionary (no pun intended) spin on the series that will bring back the same freshness gamers felt when the first and second games were released.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
If you haven't played the others you won't understand 3.
psychoprincess16

I Have played the others I just wasn't all OH MY GOD THIS GAMES AMAZING.

Friendly Sage

I've been waiting for them to finally change the environment setting! its always the same city-to-city gameplay, very little nature-involved.

Now it looks amazing & fresh with the ships, sea & snowy mountain! heart
ThE FuQ Is AsSaSsInS CrEeD? emotion_donotwant
psychoprincess16

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Not even gold and silver can

ACIII looks amazing. The franchise has adapted so much since its original. I found that AC1 was a bit too much, too soon. But II, Brotherhood & Revelations all have quicker gameplay and a very truth-bound storyline.

The online multiplayer is also amazing and I cant wait to find out how this new sequel is going to turn out in terms of plot, variety and gameplay.

For those who havent seen or heard of Assassins Creed. It is based on various different beliefs and religions to give real life history a new twist. A great franchise and definately worth a play smile

break the two of us...
I've seen all the previous games via playthroughs, and I definitely want to get this one when it comes out biggrin
psychoprincess16

Well actually AC3 is meant to be a new starting point for people who missed out on the earlier games. Of course you would understand the story much better if you played the earlier games, but from what I heard they will explain the story pretty thoroughly and since it's a new Assassin, newcomers won't feel like they are missing out on something.
No one answered my question! > sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces