Welcome to Gaia! ::

C-Tora
/glares at the hamburger/ you ate half of it....

Strange thing...But you did an amazing recreation of it...

/blinks/ Have you noticed I use big words a lot?

Well, I made it for my supper. I'm entitled to half of it. XP

>_> Thaaaaanks. I was reading... what, Narration in 17... A really crappy translation from janimes. They just don't know a thing about word flow. D: Or fonts... u_u; Oh wells.

And no I did not notice the word usage.
Of course, I've been told by a friend or two that I should speak English instead of spouting multisyllabic words, so really I'm not the best person to ask.

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
so... over... this... job.

i love your sig Okama <3 i want it ><

XD
Why thank you. >3

WRENJA! I MISSED YOU SO!
T____T This little pipsqueak is being mean to me! She's hurting my feelings...

So you actually went back today?
How was it?

hahahaha it was terrible. Even the universe was trying to prevent me from going there today. I managed to embed a 3 inch stick pin half way into my foot right as I was trying to put my shoes on to leave. So I scream, hyperventilate, go into shock and manage to get my s**t together within a minute. I rush out to the bus cause I left later than I normally do. But I was still 5 minutes early for the bus... as it went wooshing past me as I stepped onto the side walk to wait.

Not going back.

o_O
Woah, you just have bad luck, huh.
XD Poor thing!
So what was the job like?
And will you get paid for the...what, two days you've worked?

it's standing in the middle of the mall surrounded by crappy knock off sunglasses and trying to force them on people. It's awful. And I dunno if I will be paid, there still has been no paperwork to speak of. which really makes me angry.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan

>_> Thaaaaanks. I was reading... what, Narration in 17... A really crappy translation from janimes. They just don't know a thing about word flow. D: Or fonts... u_u; Oh wells.

Of course, I've been told by a friend or two that I should speak English instead of spouting multisyllabic words, so really I'm not the best person to ask.
talk2hand

Wow, are they really that bad?

Ah, no problem then...
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja

XD
Why thank you. >3

WRENJA! I MISSED YOU SO!

How was it?

hahahaha it was terrible. Even the universe was trying to prevent me from going there today. I managed to embed a 3 inch stick pin half way into my foot right as I was trying to put my shoes on to leave. So I scream, hyperventilate, go into shock and manage to get my s**t together within a minute. I rush out to the bus cause I left later than I normally do. But I was still 5 minutes early for the bus... as it went wooshing past me as I stepped onto the side walk to wait.

Not going back.

o_O
XD Poor thing!

it's standing in the middle of the mall surrounded by crappy knock off sunglasses and trying to force them on people. It's awful. And I dunno if I will be paid, there still has been no paperwork to speak of. which really makes me angry.

u_u;
Despicable.
So what are you trying to sell? Sunglasses....?
I thought you said something about furniture...
C-Tora
okama-chan

talk2hand

Wow, are they really that bad?

Ah, no problem then...

Fine then. Keep eating your shoes. D<

Well.. Its just that you read it, and the whole time it's like trying to decipher paragraphs written by someone who isn't exactly fluent in English..? Or really, someone who is ESL... So the wording and the way the sentences flow is always messed up.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan

Well.. Its just that you read it, and the whole time it's like trying to decipher paragraphs written by someone who isn't exactly fluent in English..? Or really, someone who is ESL... So the wording and the way the sentences flow is always messed up.
I will! /goes back to chewing a 3rd shoe...which is Okama's to/

Wow, that's really is bad...
C-Tora
okama-chan

I will! /goes back to chewing a 3rd shoe...which is Okama's to/

Wow, that's really is bad...

>_>
I'm gonna run out of shoes soon.
Its not like I'm a girl...

Well, it really is bad. XP Drives me nuts. But they're one of the few groups who do Korean stuffs. D:

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan
>_>

Well, it really is bad. XP Drives me nuts. But they're one of the few groups who do Korean stuffs. D:
/burps, having eaten all of his shoes except the ones on his feet/ ah...much better. /pats her tummy happily/ blaugh B~U~R~P~! /covers mouth/ excuse me redface

Wow, I don't blame ya.
C-Tora
okama-chan
>_>

/burps, having eaten all of his shoes except the ones on his feet/ ah...much better. /pats her tummy happily/ blaugh B~U~R~P~! /covers mouth/ excuse me redface

Wow, I don't blame ya.

D:
How horrifying!

..... Ugh... SHOE SPIT. D:

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja

XD
Why thank you. >3

WRENJA! I MISSED YOU SO!

How was it?

Not going back.

o_O
XD Poor thing!

u_u;
Despicable.

Dania is the furniture store, I'll be hearing back from them sometime this week. I hope I hear from them, but it'll be sad, since I'll have to give up my vacation to take the position, but whatever. It's a good job.
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja

Not going back.

o_O
XD Poor thing!

u_u;
Despicable.

Dania is the furniture store, I'll be hearing back from them sometime this week. I hope I hear from them, but it'll be sad, since I'll have to give up my vacation to take the position, but whatever. It's a good job.

Ooooh....
Well, that's cool then.
You were going up to your grandma's, right?
Or something.
Well, couldn't you have told them straight up that you can't start until after?

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan
D:
How horrifying!

/smirks/ your fault for not feeding me~.
C-Tora
okama-chan
D:
How horrifying!

/smirks/ your fault for not feeding me~.

=o
You declined on the burger. What else could you possibly want?

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja

Not going back.

o_O
XD Poor thing!

u_u;
Despicable.

Ooooh....
Well, that's cool then.
You were going up to your grandma's, right?
Or something.
Well, couldn't you have told them straight up that you can't start until after?

well, the thing about Dania, is that the store manager is either leaving or left on vacation today or tomorrow, so like... you know. Wouldn't really work. And sometimes you need to put things aside. If I get the job, I'll talk to someone about them possibly letting me off a week in a few weeks so I can see my grandmother. But I dunno.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan
=o
You declined on the burger. What else could you possibly want?
/thinks/ hmm.../smiles/ A hug! and maybe you doodle a drawing of CrocLu or SmoLu?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff