okama-chan
Evil Asparagus
okama-chan
Hello there!
I was just facing a horrid delima!
I don't know if I should go with a skirt, pants, or no pants for my avi. D:

What do you think?

User Image

Hmmm.... well do you want your laces to show on your shoes? if so than I'd say go with a shor skirt or no pants.... maybe even shorts?

User Image

Hum. I tried the skirt, but i'm not sure I liked it... It was ok, but I'm just not sure.
I just need someone to tell me what to do. D:
I'm kinda undecided....

User Image

Hmmm... you should post an image so I can see what you're talking about.

User Image

Aiya, that would be too painful!
...well maybe not.
It'll save me from trying to replay games I guess. =o
Hold!
notwrenja
okama-chan
>3 Indeed, Durem shall prevail!

And no, I haven't moved yet. I want to, but I still need to get enough money saved up... Things keep happening. >_< It's a really bad time for my pets, apparently.
One died, and the rest keep getting sick...

Why'd ya quit your job? D: I thought I could get an employee's discount from you!
...not that I need girl's cloths. I've just always wanted an employee's discount. =o

because corporate twats swooped in and started accusing me of stealing when I wasn't, and our raises were already three months late, so ******** them. I mean, really. It was a crap job not worth keeping anyway. If I get this job I applied for today maybe you can have my employee discount there :O

XD
Woah.
OK! I shall take that employee discount then!
Why did they think you were stealing? O_o
And why were raises so late! Maybe it was all a conspiracy!

Evil Asparagus rolled 10 100-sided dice: 96, 50, 34, 86, 85, 45, 67, 1, 67, 23 Total: 554 (10-1000)

User Image

Hmm... We've been lead for quite a while. GO DUREM! whee

User Image

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan

And no, I haven't moved yet. I want to, but I still need to get enough money saved up... Things keep happening. >_< It's a really bad time for my pets, apparently.

Why'd ya quit your job? D: I thought I could get an employee's discount from you!
...not that I need girl's cloths. I've just always wanted an employee's discount. =o

because corporate twats swooped in and started accusing me of stealing when I wasn't, and our raises were already three months late, so ******** them. I mean, really. It was a crap job not worth keeping anyway. If I get this job I applied for today maybe you can have my employee discount there :O

XD
Woah.

Because other people in the store were stealing, and I guess because I didn't tell anyone, but really, I thought everyone knew. I dunno, from the moment I walked into that store EVERYONE was breaking rules, including managers, so I dunno, it was a huge pile of crap. And I dunno what was up with the raises. When I was hired we were told raises were in February, February comes and the manager who said they were in February was like OH NO I DIDN'T NOT SAY THAT. except that she did. Regardless, March came and went, and at the point that I quit it was the middle of June.
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan

XD
Woah.

Because other people in the store were stealing, and I guess because I didn't tell anyone, but really, I thought everyone knew. I dunno, from the moment I walked into that store EVERYONE was breaking rules, including managers, so I dunno, it was a huge pile of crap. And I dunno what was up with the raises. When I was hired we were told raises were in February, February comes and the manager who said they were in March was like OH NO I DIDN'T NOT SAY THAT. except that she did. Regardless, March came and went, and at the point that I quit it was the middle of June.

o_O
Woah. What a place to work.
Good thing you're not still there. It seems like such a bad enviornment. >_<
So where did you apply to today?

And have you heard from Tara? I'm starting to miss her. D:
My other mommy... What if she doesn't love me anymore?

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
okama-chan
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12395319fj2.jpg

..huh. Well, imageshack sucks. What can I say?

I like the last two.
notwrenja
okama-chan

I like the last two.

Oh yeah?
You like the skirts? =O

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan

XD
Woah.

Because other people in the store were stealing, and I guess because I didn't tell anyone, but really, I thought everyone knew. I dunno, from the moment I walked into that store EVERYONE was breaking rules, including managers, so I dunno, it was a huge pile of crap. And I dunno what was up with the raises. When I was hired we were told raises were in February, February comes and the manager who said they were in March was like OH NO I DIDN'T NOT SAY THAT. except that she did. Regardless, March came and went, and at the point that I quit it was the middle of June.

o_O

I applied at a furniture store, called Dania, they are pretty nice. And I see Tara sign on and off every now and then on aim, but I haven't spoken to her recently ;(

Evil Asparagus rolled 10 100-sided dice: 60, 25, 88, 5, 8, 66, 56, 70, 61, 46 Total: 485 (10-1000)

okama-chan

User Image

I like the first one.

User Image
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan

XD
Woah.

o_O

I applied at a furniture store, called Dania, they are pretty nice. And I see Tara sign on and off every now and then on aim, but I haven't spoken to her recently ;(

Huh.
Sounds like fun, I guess. Why furniture?
It's really hard to steal you know... It's not like you can just hide it under one arm or something...

T____T Tara doesn't love me anymore! I'm gonna cry...
Abandoned!

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan

I like the last two.

Oh yeah?
You like the skirts? =O

yessir
XD One likes the pants, one the skirts.
That's horrid! I like the patless one!

Well. I'll flip a coin and go with one or the other, then. XDD

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan

XD
Woah.

o_O

Huh.
It's really hard to steal you know... It's not like you can just hide it under one arm or something...

Abandoned!

hahaha. I'm not a thief xP It's good experience and she was talking about how i could learn the design aspect on the job and s**t, and I think that would be a lot of fun.

Man I really want one of those real Durem shirts ><
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan
notwrenja
okama-chan

XD
Woah.

o_O

Huh.

Abandoned!

hahaha. I'm not a thief xP It's good experience and she was talking about how i could learn the design aspect on the job and s**t, and I think that would be a lot of fun.

Man I really want one of those real Durem shirts ><

XD I know you're not.
Hum, design, eh? You want to do interior design?
They've got such weird stuff these days... I think I'll pass on the whole thing.
I'll stick to being a stupid p***k who does cakes.

...I did a lovely cake the other day for my grandmother's 90th birthday.
=o I should find the picture...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces