Welcome to Gaia! ::

OctobeerFest
Because Barton needs their fish, and it's rigged. 3nodding

i agree and i have a over all of 9.78
Atura
The games are rigged to make Durem lose...for the benefit of the storyline I bet :/ I can see it happening now the mafia underground and vampires get beat out in Durem so they get angry and decide to go off and make the battle city which will be the opening of the battle system... Goddamn if I'm right I'm pretty damn good xD
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Heh heh, that would be awesome! xd

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XxkeeksterxX
User Image
I'm starting to think Barton's rigged. :l
Plus having a team as big as Durem isn't helping.
It's making it harder to be in first place because most of the people on this team are mules.
D<

User Image

Plus I'm noticing that I'm doing well on some games (5 crunches 1.5 secs and I got a 2) and getting s**t scores when I remember getting better ones and I did poorly. Somethings up.
Kaizoku-sama [love]
Atura
The games are rigged to make Durem lose...for the benefit of the storyline I bet :/ I can see it happening now the mafia underground and vampires get beat out in Durem so they get angry and decide to go off and make the battle city which will be the opening of the battle system... Goddamn if I'm right I'm pretty damn good xD
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Heh heh, that would be awesome! xd

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if ur not i bet ur close
Atura
I'll hold you to that XD

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PhilThaDJ
because we got twice as many people its harder to get our average up confused

Yea but apparently the people who joined after day 2, their scores don't count /:

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

later I was in the escape from fangirl game .. and I do it very good. A fast time I got... and I GOT A 2! not a 10! ¬¬

gaia is cheating so Barton can win ~.~
we have GOT to win seriously!!!
Tsukita-chan
later I was in the escape from fangirl game .. and I do it very good. A fast time I got... and I GOT A 2! not a 10! ¬¬

gaia is cheating so Barton can win ~.~
I do believe so. It's not very fair. Even if it does go along with a future storyline... crying
the end. we lost. D:
oh well....
im on durem but barton ussually loses. i dont get it
well they won so wut

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items