Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
Let the Vampires rule these silly rejected olympics we r the most powerful beings alive and with or King at our side we can not be defeated twisted

Paxter Walker's Partner In Crime

Cosmic Phantom

25,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Married 100
Dysfunctional Ninja
c:
Do you think we might get any vampire themed items out of this?
Each team seems to have their own races. So mayhaps there are specialized prizes just for that.

That would be splendid!

And Warrin, you take my breath away.... redface

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Warrin
Ah. I could not be more pleased to see so many of our brethren beginning to group up.
Alas, though we could do better.
What we need to do, my brothers and sisters. Is To rally as many of every last one of our kin we can find. Let us Gather so many of us that the events of halloween Seven years past two thousand will seemingly appear as only one tenth of the glorious show we shall put up!
But enough talk! Let us do what we do best! Let us show the rest of Gaia why the vampire race shall overcome all that is thrust our way!

Brilliant I say!Just because Barton have Ian,the other vampires decide to go there?
Kaze Lionheart
Dysfunctional Ninja
c:
Each team seems to have their own races. So mayhaps there are specialized prizes just for that.

That would be great, but I doubt it. The other races in Durem would be angry over being left out.

Well the other teams would have items for their races respectively.
If it happens, I'd imagine they would be the final items.

Invisible Raider

Dysfunctional Ninja
c:

Would be cool, but I doubt it

Invisible Raider

spartan299
Warrin
Ah. I could not be more pleased to see so many of our brethren beginning to group up.
What we need to do, my brothers and sisters. Is To rally as many of every last one of our kin we can find. Let us Gather so many of us that the events of halloween Seven years past two thousand will seemingly appear as only one tenth of the glorious show we shall put up!
But enough talk! Let us do what we do best! Let us show the rest of Gaia why the vampire race shall overcome all that is thrust our way!

Brilliant I say!Just because Barton have Ian,the other vampires decide to go there?

If that's so, they should all burn under the light of day..

4,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
Krysalid
Dysfunctional Ninja
c:

Would be cool, but I doubt it

yea it would be cool but we only got vampire related item on halloween last year crying
Why, i am higly charmed to hear you think so Young LadyRayne. I am much pleased to hear that my efforts in boosting our Morale has been able to reach all of your hearts.
Because you must remember. The stregth we have to win this comes from our numbers and great unity, as well as the power that comes from deep within us and our great heritage.
Remember this, brothers and sisters and you shall bring victory.

4,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
Krysalid
spartan299
Warrin

If that's so, they should all burn under the light of day..

I say we just have the Volturi destroy them -.-' or we can burn them ALIVE!!!

Paxter Walker's Partner In Crime

Cosmic Phantom

25,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Married 100
spartan299
Brilliant I say! Just because Barton have Ian, the other vampires decide to go there?

Its possible. But I don't see why they would do such a thing.

6,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
All the world,
Will see us fight,
On this their last,
Foresaken night,
Band together,
Now take flight,
Death my friend,
Shall be their plight.

TAKE IT WHILE YOU CAN GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GIVING THIS ONE AWAY FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL SHOW OUR BROTHER/SISTERHOOD AS VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!
w00tsaUce!

Magnetic Seeker

Louie is love. (And the fact that my dear Nicolae was undercover here too just added more to my love of Durem~) As a vampire I would never abandon him!!

Don't worry, Louie, we'll show you just how much you're worth! >w<'
AkiraUchiha28

I say we just have the Volturi destroy them -.-'

Agreed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items