Welcome to Gaia! ::

Light Bearer

I'm ALWAYS there to support my darling Louie!!
im still here just wearing a mask

Paxter Walker's Partner In Crime

Cosmic Phantom

25,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Married 100
MeowMinx, you aren't the only one. 4laugh
We vampires are here... Some just decide to keep silent and roam the threads while still supporting their beloved Durem.
*bows courteously* I myself have not been answering to threads for I have been slightly preoccupied with my art. *smiles*
But just because we may not seem to be around, we are indeed, watching you all.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
LadyRayneStrigoi
spartan299
Krysalid
LadyRayneStrigoi
For the longest time it seemed like I was the only one left. I couldn't find any of you. I'm so happy I am not the only vampire left. biggrin

Always Forsaken, never Forgotten

Except by N00bs who missed the event..

*giggles*

Because then they just complain about not being able to be a vampire...'Good!'I say...It's great that Gaia decided not to put the event in their event list...makes the people who chose vampires get medals of age...kinda like the people who have 'OMG' hats...or they just have ALOT of gold..
I'm not a day walker, but a night walker too! BWAHAHA!! Please excuse me while I drink human blood from a cup! = D
MaikaiLord_Yomi
A few vampires are out now....my friend who's a vampire should be showing up later tonight....

Of course they shall all join our team. Louie is a total babe!

Gah, stop saying his name or I will end up drowning in my own drool! xD
I be a vampire : O

Scurvy Raider

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
yay! vampires unite!! xd xp
Im here! biggrin
c:
Do you think we might get any vampire themed items out of this?
Each team seems to have their own races. So mayhaps there are specialized prizes just for that.

Invisible Raider

spartan299
LadyRayneStrigoi
spartan299
Krysalid
LadyRayneStrigoi
For the longest time it seemed like I was the only one left. I couldn't find any of you. I'm so happy I am not the only vampire left. biggrin

Always Forsaken, never Forgotten

Except by N00bs who missed the event..

*giggles*

Because then they just complain about not being able to be a vampire...'Good!'I say...It's great that Gaia decided not to put the event in their event list...makes the people who chose vampires get medals of age...kinda like the people who have 'OMG' hats...or they just have ALOT of gold..

Indeed, that way we keep kinda "exclusive" domokun
Ah. I could not be more pleased to see so many of our brethren beginning to group up.
Alas, though we could do better.
What we need to do, my brothers and sisters. Is To rally as many of every last one of our kin we can find. Let us Gather so many of us that the events of halloween Seven years past two thousand will seemingly appear as only one tenth of the glorious show we shall put up!
But enough talk! Let us do what we do best! Let us show the rest of Gaia why the vampire race shall overcome all that is thrust our way!
Dysfunctional Ninja
c:
Do you think we might get any vampire themed items out of this?
Each team seems to have their own races. So mayhaps there are specialized prizes just for that.

That would be great, but I doubt it. The other races in Durem would be angry over being left out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff