Welcome to Gaia! ::

Michiko Matsumura
I like to eat daifuku mochi heart
User Image

I like daifuku, but my favorite way to enjoy mochi is when you but the kind you stick in the toaster oven because then it is sticky and gooey! You buy them in little solid squares, and sometimes they are individually wrapped. Although the toaster oven kind are harder to find I think, unless you have a big Asian food market nearby.
Tainted Wings XIII
Mochigo
Tainted Wings XIII
Mochigo
User Image

I am back! yay!!! whee

Tainted- That comic was super funny, it reminds me of this show on youtube a friend showed me called, "Demyx Time". I am partially scarred from it... *is a happy innocent child* (yay all girls school!)
User Image

Oh, my. . . Demy is so funny at times. xp (Fun to poke fun at, too~)
Saix = heart
Zexion = heart
Axel = heart
Marly = heart
And there you have my top four.
User Image

XD
mmm...I can't decide who my favorite are, but probably Demyx and Axel for sure....I haven't finished the 1st Kingdom Hearts yet though so I am not sure I have met all the members of the organization (I did however buy and beat the 2nd game before I bought the first whee )

(Also, I defiantly felt like I would have been Roxas in that comic... 3nodding )
User Image

*laughs* I know. Me, too.
If I was a guy, though. . . I dunno, going crazy like Princess ManSex did would be pretty fun.
User Image

haha yeah, like in that old Dr. Pepper commercial where they are singing about doing anything for love and the boyfriend is buying tampons for his girlfriend, but when she tries to take his Dr. Pepper he takes it back. xd
User Image

*looks around* ninja Where did everyone go? eek
Michiko Matsumura
User Image
User Image

hahaha! that's great!! It looks like something probably made for the water fight though rofl

Timid Member

Mochigo
Tainted Wings XIII
Mochigo
User Image

XD
mmm...I can't decide who my favorite are, but probably Demyx and Axel for sure....I haven't finished the 1st Kingdom Hearts yet though so I am not sure I have met all the members of the organization (I did however buy and beat the 2nd game before I bought the first whee )

(Also, I defiantly felt like I would have been Roxas in that comic... 3nodding )
User Image

If I was a guy, though. . . I dunno, going crazy like Princess ManSex did would be pretty fun.
User Image

haha yeah, like in that old Dr. Pepper commercial where they are singing about doing anything for love and the boyfriend is buying tampons for his girlfriend, but when she tries to take his Dr. Pepper he takes it back. xd
User Image

I don't think I remember that commercial. D:
User Image

Tainted Wings XIII
Mochigo
Tainted Wings XIII
Mochigo
User Image

XD

User Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjWcbz00Wm4

hahaha I love this one!

User Image

User Image

I don't think I remember that commercial. D:

haha, one is defiantly one of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjWcbz00Wm4

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
FIGHT DUREM FIGHT!!

For the black! For the red!!

I don't know where everyone went mochigo.
it kinda died. ><

Durem is going to knock you dead!

DUREM IS THE BEST!!

Lupine Hunter

User Image
No matter which direction you take...

*NOM NOM NOM on Mochigo* 8DD

Every body is M A D here~
User Image
XxXMarionetteXxX

User Image
No matter which direction you take...

*NOM NOM NOM on Mochigo* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.D

Every body is M A D here~
User Image
User Image

*freezes* are you nibbling my earseys? whee
Vampy Fluffy is here! owo

Woah... There's over a 100 pages since I was here yesterday!

Timid Member

User Image
OhMahGah. . . xd That's a hilarious commercial.
Now I want a Doctor Pepper. . . But it's 10:41 PM an' too late.
User Image

Thank god, we're back in the lead!

GO DUREM !
ART? I TIP!
Barton! Me n ma CREW will take care a YOU!

Timid Member

User Image
HELL EFFIN' YEAH!
*Sees Durem in the lead again*
User Image

I wish I had a Diet Dr. Pepper right now...sadly my brothers drank the last two... emo

Have you see the Berries and Cream starburst commercial? (another one of my favorites)

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYX_zhlTDr8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces