Pop 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 2 ]
Other 0.15 15.0% [ 9 ]
Whatever 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
How Can You Make Me Choose?! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 20 ]
I hate music. >=[ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 166 167 168 > >> >>> »|

Ahahaa..ha.. User Image

Wet rat? Monsieur, I beg to differ. While I might be opposed to the rain, I am nothing of the sort. Maybe you'll just have to moisten me up sometime and see for yourself. wink

Mademoiselle~! heart heart

Off-kilter? Might I ask why this is, mon cher?

As for my day, it was quite well. heart Although I did unfortunately miss the plans I had. ):

Ah, Mademoiselle Twixia, it is a shame for someone so lovely to be on there own. Although women who prefer such a life tend to have such..how do you say..ah, spunk!

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Samael the Guitarist
You sound really high on yourself, you know that, Twixie? 'S about time someone knocked you off of your high horse.

She's not my woman, Heiyu! She's just some vampire that.. won't get lost! That's it!

Your attitude on the manner does indeed prove a different view * laughs* For one you wish to be rid of, you seem to enjoy when here presence is known.
Hey, screw you Sam. You're the one who whines when I don't show up.

Monsieur! I am most delighted to see you, mon cher. heart
A bit off-kilter because...well, there was the rain...but I have felt a bit...away from the world today. If you know what I mean.
You flatter me~ Spunk, haha...

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Y'know, maybe I will dump water on you. One whole biiiiiiig barrel full of it. *pauses for a moment and simply stares at Monsieur Moon* ....... *grins* Heh. Alright, you've got a deal. Wait a minute. Were you just MAKING A MOVE ON HER, YOU b*****d?! *steps in front of Twix* That's EXACTLY what it was, wasn't it?! I swear, one wrong word, one wrong step and I-- *whirls around toward Heiyu* SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Samael the Guitarist
Y'know, maybe I will dump water on you. One whole biiiiiiig barrel full of it. *pauses for a moment and simply stares at Monsieur Moon* ....... *grins* Heh. Alright, you've got a deal. Wait a minute. Were you just MAKING A MOVE ON HER, YOU b*****d?! *steps in front of Twix* That's EXACTLY what it was, wasn't it?! I swear, one wrong word, one wrong step and I-- *whirls around toward Heiyu* SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!

And thus my suspicions are proven correct twisted

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist

Oh, OH, you think so? *twitch* Well... You're.. ha... You're stupid. See? You're wrong by default!

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist

Oh, OH, you think so? *twitch* Well... You're.. ha... You're stupid. See? You're wrong by default!

How will I ever survive after that comeback? *roles eyes before laughing in mirth*

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist

How will I ever survive after that comeback? *roles eyes before laughing in mirth*

*clenches his fists* Stop... laughing. *lowers his hair to glare from under his bangs* If you don't stop, I swear I'll..

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist

*clenches his fists* Stop... laughing. *lowers his hair to glare from under his bangs* If you don't stop, I swear I'll..

*looks back with head slightly tilted so that his hair is slightly covering one eye aswell* And what is it you will do, pray tell?
Damn, you two are acting like kids! Let me solve this problem for you.
I'm not Sam's girl. Okay? Ya got that? I don't belong to anybody.
Why doesn't anyone ever look at the girl for these things, geez...

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist

*looks back with head slightly tilted so that his hair is slightly covering one eye aswell* And what is it you will do, pray tell?

Oh, wouldn't you like to know. *laughs, though the cackle sounds much more malicious than zealous* Talk's cheap. Actions. *rubs his index finger and thumb against each other* Speak much louder.

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Twixia
Damn, you two are acting like kids! Let me solve this problem for you.
I'm not Sam's girl. Okay? Ya got that? I don't belong to anybody.
Why doesn't anyone ever look at the girl for these things, geez...

Oh, but I do, I am well aware that you are not his, no female belongs to anyone. In fact without us all races would come to an end. I am simply poking fun at him so to speak.

Ah, I see. I understand that feeling. It is the feeling that inspires great poetry and art, but can be quite unfortunate when one experiences it firsthand.

Flattery? Oh no, chéri! It is truth~!

Making a..move? gonk Why, never, Monsieur! I would not think of it! I have no agenda with the Mademoiselle, simply her friendship, I assure you!

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist

Oh, wouldn't you like to know. *laughs, though the cackle sounds much more malicious than zealous* Talk's cheap. Actions. *rubs his index finger and thumb against each other* Speak much louder.

That which you speak is well known to this one, well known indeed *smiles maliciously back*

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

*narrows his eyes further* This b*****d actually thinks he... *glances at Monsieur Moon* And this pansy's makin' moves... *parts his stiffened legs ever so slightly* Who the hell 'm I supposed to take down first?! *presses a hand against his forehead and shakes his head* Just... Shut up. All of you. Shut up so I can.. *his upper lip curls, unsheathing one of his fangs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff