Broadway 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
Pop 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 2 ]
Other 0.15 15.0% [ 9 ]
Whatever 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
How Can You Make Me Choose?! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 20 ]
I hate music. >=[ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 166 167 168 > >> >>> »|

This story is the one in all that I've read that has scarred me for life. 3nodding You should enjoy.

xd

It was nothing harmful, I can assure. heart

Distinct Hunter

Samael the Guitarist
Son Goshi-kun

I agree! They need to stop putting such strong samples out in the open! I swear that one of these days some one will end up dying, or at least passing out from the stench.

I meant that, like sheep, most people follow their leader, or shephard, without thinking things through for themselves, hense 'sheep'le. Because they think that their leader will always protect them and lead them on the right path, they never want to be their own person, and it can lead to their downfall. The few who can break away from that trend are the true survivors.

Luckily death doesn't come all that easily, but damn... 's insane. I'd choose onions and garlic over that stuff.

Ah, that's better. And it makes more sense. Y'know, comparing them to sheep makes 'em seem more pathetic. But the image works.

Garlic is a much better smell to that disgusting stuff. Which is a sad thing for a vampire to say.

But the sad thing is that it's true. Humans do act like that, but if you try to say something to someone caught in that web, they just think that you're nuts or wrong and ignore you.
Twixia

Oui, oui… pauvre Liam. Qui sait quand il trouvera l'amour! Mais que pensez-vous à Louie? Vous avez mentionné Sam…Il va commencer à vous interroger maintenant. Bonne chance..!

heart Merci~!

Ah, Louie~ ! Il est.. beau ! L'amour est tellement très important, vous doit se sentir désolé pour ceux en dehors. Ah, cher. Bien, je peux me manipuler très bien. Je suis un homme français, vous savez. Ou.. dans la mesure où n'importe qui doit être concerné que je sois.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Monsieur Moon

This story is the one in all that I've read that has scarred me for life. 3nodding You should enjoy.

xd

It was nothing harmful, I can assure. heart

Nothing harmful, huh? *leans closer, looking into your eyes* French is... such a nice language. Don't you think? Drives the women wild.

Mmm, again you are correct Son Ghoshi-kun. They're so very predictable.
I sprayed perfume in my face once. It was a complete accident..but oh, it hurt.

Unfortunately, my time here is rolling to an end...Monsieur, if you wouldn't mind, might I add you to my friends list so we can talk later?
Heiyu

I thank you for your offer, but this one has already looked it up and plans to read it, and perhaps the rest of this ‘Haunted’ collection. I do hope you are right about the Author of which you speak, there are to few great ones left in this world.

As an author/poet myself, I can assure you I am a good judge. You have my word, mademoiselle!

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Twixia

Unfortunately, my time here is rolling to an end...Monsieur, if you wouldn't mind, might I add you to my friends list so we can talk later?

..So what? You're leaving and planning on hooking up with someone else? Is it the French thing? I dabbled in it a bit. *clears his throat* Je sens comme un singe. *smirks* Isn't that romantic?

Ah..oui monsieur..it is very nice, indeed. User Image

Women, and men, too, of course. And whatever should happen to fall in between. heart

Madamoiselle Twix, that would be wonderful. heart Mine is coming to a close sometime soon, as well.
Samael the Guitarist
Twixia

..So what? You're leaving and planning on hooking up with someone else? Is it the French thing? I dabbled in it a bit. *clears his throat* Je sens comme un singe. *smirks* Isn't that romantic?

Aaaah..monsieur..you might want to try, "Je vous trouve coup manqué tout à fait attrayant et beau. Peut-être vous me joindriez pour le thé une certaine heure ?" whee

Distinct Hunter

French is just another romance language... *shrugs* There's 6 of them, so what's to like other than it's different? And I've been to France before... the countryside, the castles, and the Luvre (the Luve) were all amazing, but the people were just the same as anywhere else. Judgemental and stubborn.

...ah, but it's time to hunt, so I must bid you adieu for the night.
And so I must go, quickly...it was nice to meet you all! I shall speak with some of you later. heart

...Yes, Sam. You are, indeed, a monkey. It's about time you admitted it.
Good night, everyone~!

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Ah, sounds right. *clears his throat and purrs* Je vous trouve coup manqué tout à fait attrayant et beau. Peut-être vous me joindriez pour le thé une certaine heure.

Oh! So that was just some fancy way to say, 'Seeya, babe. Get outta my face"?! *blinks* Wha--? What monkey?

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Son Goshi-kun
French is just another romance language... *shrugs* There's 6 of them, so what's to like other than it's different? And I've been to France before... the countryside, the castles, and the Luvre (the Luve) were all amazing, but the people were just the same as anywhere else. Judgemental and stubborn.

...ah, but it's time to hunt, so I must bid you adieu for the night.

You didn't run into any elders, did you? They like Europe. The big castles must make 'em feel all high and mighty or somethin'. Could've told you about the people earlier. Though this time, you get it in a different language without subs. *shrug*

Yeah, good luck with that. Not that you need it. Prey's easy to come by.
Samael the Guitarist
Ah, sounds right. *clears his throat and purrs* Je vous trouve coup manqué tout à fait attrayant et beau. Peut-être vous me joindriez pour le thé une certaine heure.

Oh! So that was just some fancy way to say, 'Seeya, babe. Get outta my face"?! *blinks* Wha--? What monkey?

Ah..oui..exactly! sweatdrop Would I have tricked you into anything else, mon cher? ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

*folds his arms and rocks back on his heels* So you admit it. Hn, since I'm a nice guy, I may just let this one slide. 'M still debating though. You're on rocky terrain, pal. *narrows his eyes* And I would suggest staying away from Twix. Stop kiddin' yourself. She's.... mine...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff