Whatever 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
How Can You Make Me Choose?! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 20 ]
I hate music. >=[ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 166 167 168 > >> >>> »|

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist
Right, Son Goshi-kun. See? This one actually knows what she's talkin' about.

TWIX!!! I-I am NOT, you stupid--!! *clenches his teeth* ...So what if I drove a car past a flag. What's with the flag anyway?! This isn't GOLF. OR FLAG FOOTBALL. OR.. UGH! You know what? Just.. Tch.

Heiyu, you're one of the guys I was hoping would swing by here. None of this Liam shirtless crap. I've been around long enough to see the stupid acts of those around. Humans are the only creatures who really attack and murder their own kind. Eh... you get what I mean. They're apparently 'intelligent' but then ya got your wars, murderers and all that. 'M not really educated on the matter, but I can tell you that the more blood spilled, the easier it is to eat. But then again, I prefer my meals fresh. *taps his chin* But... heh... 's fun to watch.

As to that, this one views that with the knowledge of power, comes the urge to use it and thus the overindulgence of thus. Have you ever read a Modest Proposal by a Jonathan Swift? This one believes it would be to your liking, as it was to this ones. You must understand, humans crave power over all else, thus they will bring about their own demise, or so this one hopes

Mm, in a way, it'd be best if the end didn't come too soon. It'd suck to have to turn scavenger and pick over the dead carcasses. The very thought's nauseating. I do have my pride. A Modest Proposal, you say? Heh, sounds like something I should check out. Sounds like a plan.
Heiyu

As to that, this one views that with the knowledge of power, comes the urge to use it and thus the overindulgence of thus. Have you ever read a Modest Proposal by a Jonathan Swift? This one believes it would be to your liking, as it was to this ones. You must understand, humans crave power over all else, thus they will bring about their own demise, or so this one hopes

Ah! A Modest Proposal! I remember that reading. About the eating of infants for population control in Ireland...ah, ah. However, it was a satire...an outlandish idea, but a satire indeed.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Twixia
Haha, you see? I could be anyone's type. I'm liking you, Monsieur Moon! You're quite easy to talk to.

Liam ne serait pas un bon petit ami, mais oui, il a un corps attrayant. -nod-

Call me Twix! Or Madamoiselle...most anything, really. I don't mind.

Silly Samael, games are for people with good tempers.

...'Yo, Twixie. French is illegal in my turf seein' as how I don't have a clue as to what the hell you're spewing.

Oh yeah. A few good names are... *counts off on his fingers* Babe, Candy bar, Cow, Kitten... I'll throw more out there for you later.

....You tryin' to sound like that rabbit on TV or is that just me?

Distinct Hunter

Uck!!! Cologne!! I can't even stand the smell of 98% of it. I don't even want to visualize the taste of it. *shivers* That and aftershave!! Way too strong!!!

And not all the human race thrists for power... most are like sheep. But the ones who are shephards will bring the downfall of the race... seeing as they lead the 'sheep'le into their demise.

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Twixia
Heiyu

Ah! A Modest Proposal! I remember that reading. About the eating of infants for population control in Ireland...ah, ah. However, it was a satire...an outlandish idea, but a satire indeed.

Though if one were to think deeper, into what most do not comprehend, it made logical since to do as it said. But most frown on such as that, seeing it as inhumane and cruel. But this one found it most intriguing.

I could say the same you, mademoiselle~! Good conversation is a surprising rarity on Gaia.

Oui, je conviens. Un mauvais ami, mais néanmoins. qui peut résister ? Bien, sans compter que Samael, je devine.

Mademoiselle it is~! heart

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Son Goshi-kun
Uck!!! Cologne!! I can't even stand the smell of 98% of it. I don't even want to visualize the taste of it. *shivers* That and aftershave!! Way too strong!!!

And not all the human race thrists for power... most are like sheep. But the ones who are shephards will bring the downfall of the race... seeing as they lead the 'sheep'le into their demise.

Seriously, even magazines are turning against us. Giving those test samples out is like greeting an asthmatic with a room full of smoke. 'S not a good idea. Don't even get me started on that aftershave. 'S times like these when 'm glad my kind doesn't need that crap.

....Was that sheep thing supposed to be... I dunno... one of those metaphors you could find in that one big book kept in hotels, those big buildings, or on bedside tables? Made a chill run down my spine.

If you lot liked A Modest Proposal, perhaps you should try the short story 'Guts' by Chuck Palahniuk. 3nodding

Babe? Kitten? Cow? gonk How about sweetcheeks, sugarlips, dollface?

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Monsieur Moon

If you lot liked A Modest Proposal, perhaps you should try the short story 'Guts' by Chuck Palahniuk. 3nodding

Perhaps this one shall, always looking for something of interest to read.
Heiyu
Monsieur Moon

It's online, if you'd like the link?

It's from his collection 'Haunted'. He's a brilliant author.

Distinct Hunter

Samael the Guitarist
Son Goshi-kun

Seriously, even magazines are turning against us. Giving those test samples out is like greeting an asthmatic with a room full of smoke. 'S not a good idea. Don't even get me started on that aftershave. 'S times like these when 'm glad my kind doesn't need that crap.

....Was that sheep thing supposed to be... I dunno... one of those metaphors you could find in that one big book kept in hotels, those big buildings, or on bedside tables? Made a chill run down my spine.

I agree! They need to stop putting such strong samples out in the open! I swear that one of these days some one will end up dying, or at least passing out from the stench.

I meant that, like sheep, most people follow their leader, or shephard, without thinking things through for themselves, hense 'sheep'le. Because they think that their leader will always protect them and lead them on the right path, they never want to be their own person, and it can lead to their downfall. The few who can break away from that trend are the true survivors.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Guts. Mhm. Just the name's enough to prickle the spine. Well, of a weakling anyway. *grin*

*glares* Wait a minute. What the hell did you say? I heard 'Blah blah Samael blah blah.' Alright, I know you were talkin' about me. Mm.. *tilts his head back* But French is the language of love. Must've just not translated well into English.
Monsieur Moon

I could say the same you, mademoiselle~! Good conversation is a surprising rarity on Gaia.

Oui, je conviens. Un mauvais ami, mais néanmoins. qui peut résister ? Bien, sans compter que Samael, je devine.

Mademoiselle it is~! heart

Oui, oui… pauvre Liam. Qui sait quand il trouvera l'amour! Mais que pensez-vous à Louie? Vous avez mentionné Sam…Il va commencer à vous interroger maintenant. Bonne chance..!

heart Merci~!

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Son Goshi-kun
Samael the Guitarist
Son Goshi-kun

I agree! They need to stop putting such strong samples out in the open! I swear that one of these days some one will end up dying, or at least passing out from the stench.

I meant that, like sheep, most people follow their leader, or shephard, without thinking things through for themselves, hense 'sheep'le. Because they think that their leader will always protect them and lead them on the right path, they never want to be their own person, and it can lead to their downfall. The few who can break away from that trend are the true survivors.

Luckily death doesn't come all that easily, but damn... 's insane. I'd choose onions and garlic over that stuff.

Ah, that's better. And it makes more sense. Y'know, comparing them to sheep makes 'em seem more pathetic. But the image works.

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Monsieur Moon
Heiyu
Monsieur Moon

It's online, if you'd like the link?

It's from his collection 'Haunted'. He's a brilliant author.

I thank you for your offer, but this one has already looked it up and plans to read it, and perhaps the rest of this ‘Haunted’ collection. I do hope you are right about the Author of which you speak, there are to few great ones left in this world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff