Pop 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 2 ]
Other 0.15 15.0% [ 9 ]
Whatever 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
How Can You Make Me Choose?! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 20 ]
I hate music. >=[ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 ... 166 167 168 > »|

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

*The vampire slowly shakes his head, once to the left and once to the right, to show Twix his disagreement with her statement, his eyes glued to Errol's retreating form now that the man is no longer close enough to touch. A simple cleaning would not suffice. Only rearranging furniture and personal items would get the job done.*

...b*****d doesn't have a place to live so instead of letting his body rot in the streets, I told him to swing by my place. No big deal. I just gotta move my guitars to clear up that room. And then I... Wait, you actually cleaned up that crap? *He frowns at her, not at all happy with the woman resorting to manual labor in his absence.* You should've been sleeping. *Waving one of his hands, gesturing for Twix to follow, he walks to his hotel*
You're...moving your guitars for him...?

*she frowns and looks down, feeling deflated. Those guitars are Samael's babies, and he would be moving them for Errol. After a few moments, she starts to slowly follow him back to the hotel*

I...I cleaned because...I had nothing else to do, I guess...I was...worried..and I wanted it..clean for you...

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

He needs a place to stay, doesn't he? *Samael answers matter-of-factly, feeling that the woman's question was as unneeded as it was obvious. Errol could not possibly spend his entire life sleeping upon a couch, a table, or the floor. Not that he will be living here that long. Humans are more delicate than vampires and could injure themselves if they are not careful so a bed takes top priority.*

I'll move a bed in there. That way, the.. loser... gets a room to himself, we get one, and Lyn keeps hers. Best to keep it open just in case the b***h decides to return from her whore parade. And she's the one who I'd want cleanin' the place. Not you. *sighs* You know there's no reason to be worried and if you're bored, do somethin' a bit more productive.
I...I guess he does..*the fact that he doesn't seem to get what she's trying to say makes her feel that much worse. She sighs heavily and drags her feet along*

.....W-wait. We get one? As in...we share a room? *she pauses and stares at him in shock* You and me? Together?

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

*The vampire reaches behind him and lightly hits his fist against the top of Twix's head, actually being playful for once instead of insulting when the woman shows her 'stupidity.'*

Whenever you stay over, why not? 'M not gonna have you sleepin' in the same bed with some other guy and Lyn's bed's off limits. The couch and floor are no good. We already dealt with that last night. *Samael enters the hotel through the rotating glass doors and walks over to the elevator.* I'll take care of the guitars. They're not bein' thrown out, they're just being moved.
*she smiles softly and quickens her pace, then hesitates before reaching out and grasping his hand*

I...I think I'd like that...I mean, when I stay over...

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Good, 'cause that's the way it's gonna be. *He presses the familiar button, a large one with the numbers two and zero imprinted upon its surface, and rests the back of his head against one of the elevator walls. While they descend, he watches the news, the default station, on the small television built into the wall above the buttons corresponding with floor numbers. When the vampires reach their floor, Samael quickly exits and walks to his room, allowing Twix to do whatever she wishes with his hand*

You know that, right? *he opens the door and enters the suite, a look of shock reaching his eyes* ...You really did clean...
*she smiles and continues to hold onto his hand, pleased with his response* Of course I was thorough. Haven't you learned that I do things like this completely?

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

...You're a vampire. Don't do things like this again... You use humans for that.

*Samael slips his hand free from its phalanx binds and creeps it into his pocket, hiding his digits from view. Given his personality, one would easily picture him ordering lower life forms around to do his bidding, but unlike the stereotypical image his kind had claimed as its own, he does not approve of such things. He will, however, resort to the role of a master of sorts when the need to stress a point or take revenge upon someone arises. This, of course, is an entirely different situation.*

'M gonna get started. Might wanna sleep. Don't worry, 'm not gonna leave again. *He walks into his music room and closes the door behind him before starting on his job...*

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

*After several hours his work is finally completed. Samael leans against the doorframe of his once present guitar room, smirking in his victory in transforming it into something more. It is quaint, comfortable, and more than suitable for a human, let alone Errol. A large, rectangular rug centers the birch flooring nearest the southern wall, bringing some color to the living quarters. Its purpose, however, seems to focus upon the piece of furniture situated above it—a large queen sized bed adorned with sheets of satin and fat pillows. To either side of the bed's headboard, two tables are positioned, creating a simplistic, yet sufficient bed set. Upon the table to the right, a phone of Errol's very own rests, casting a small, hazy shadow onto the nice tablecloth and the lamp behind it. A second lamp decorates the other small table, backing a nice iPod compatible digital clock radio. Below the objects, the vampire filled the one drawer with magazines and newspaper clippings, offering the French man entertainment that he himself enjoys while doing his all to make sure that the Bible would never find itself welcomed in this given area. Across from the bed, against the opposite wall, an entertainment center stands tall, brandishing its television, DVDs, CDs, and gaming systems with pride. If one were to continue to observe the bedroom in the same way Samael does, a few more pieces of furniture would be seen. A chest stands upright against one of the unoccupied walls and a dresser joins it at its side. There is also a desk (surely Errol will want to use it some time) and a chair positioned in front of it.*

Man... That guy better come and he better like it.

*Samael sighs, though the smirk remains. He had done well, but he knows that none of this was necessary. A simple rollaway bed would have sufficed and with that, his guitars could have stayed within their own room instead of fighting for space within the bedroom he had claimed as his own. But Errol is worth it.*

[********, no he isn't! *The vampire's eye twitches at the thought. He just can't stand the thought of someone he knows, even if he despises this one person, living off of the streets, possibly never to see him again. It is not as if he actually cares or anything. Oh, but he does, otherwise he would never decorated to such an extent.*

Gah.. Forget about all that. It had to be done. *He climbs onto the bed and lays on his back where he closes his eyes* Stupid b*****d...
Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save

-It was difficult to get to the apartment. Not only was Errol too broke to afford a cab, meaning that he had to walk everything over, but the two wooden trunks were too long to fit in the elevator. So he'd had to drag them up the stairs. They weren't exactly the lightest things. By the time he'd reached Sam's flat, the man was exhausted. Knocking on the door, Errol plopped down onto one of the trunks, using it as a seat.-

These..were the wrong shoes to wear.

-Hopefully, Sam would be home to answer the door. And sucker into dragging the trunks to his new bedroom..which was exciting. While it was probably just a bedroll in the living room, it was a place to stay.. one he'd be happy with.-

I give it 10 minutes before he tries kicking me out.

Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
*upon Sam's wishes, the woman had gone off to sleep in what would become "their" bedroom, dreamlessly resting, simply to gain back some energy. She'd woken up after a few hours and tried to engage her love in conversation, but he would merely respond with grunts or tell her to back off while he worked. Though she wasn't all too happy with it, she lounged around the suite all day, trying her best to ignore the sounds of furniture scraping against the floor and guitars being put into hidden-away areas. Eventually the noises stop and the vampire approaches the bedroom, peeking inside. Her eyes sweep over it back and forth, admiring small touches Samael had applied here and there. Eventually her gaze settles on the bed where he lays, looking tired but satisfied--sort of*

Not a bad job at all...*she speaks softly and carefully, trying to not to rile up his easily-riled temper* It has all sorts of details...materialistic things..everything a human could want. I think he'll be happy with this.. *she turns her head at the sound of the doorbell and sighs* That would be him now, I'm sure. Now come on, get up...*lightly nudges his leg* If you want to sleep, go to our room. Let him settle in here.

*with that, the lady turns and silently walks to the door, opening it quietly to look out into the hallway. She smiles slightly at the sight of Errol, exhausted and seated on one of his enormous trunks*

Mon cher...it is good to see you. I hope the trip up wasn't too bad?

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Mmph... *Samael bats at Twix with a hand, much in the way a napping cat would push away an unwanted owner. He reaches his arms above his head and lets them rest upon the mattress as he stretches*

No.. Mn... Just..get that. 'M restin' here and now...
Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save

Oh, no, mon ami. -Errol beams up at her, though he doesn't get up.-

It was just fine. Ah..is it alright for me to come now, or..should I return at another time?

-The look of his face clearly showed he'd probably die right there if told to come back again.-

Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas