I hate music. >=[ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 166 167 168 > >> >>> »|

Truthful Hunter

10,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-Has been lurking and wondering if becoming a kitsune and denying her true race was a good idea or not-

^^;;;
Hello~
Heiyu
Monsieur Moon
Peut-être il ne fait pas, mais ce n'est pas la valeur un essaie ? Bien qu'il est un morceau d'un animal impoli, je pourrais pouvoir l'amollir en haut un morceau. J'ai mes façons, mon coup manqué. Son humeur est un problème, oui, mais je pense peut-être dans le temps il grandirait pour apprécier mon aide. Peut-être. User Image

..Hmm. User Image Interesting.

Pleased to see you understand them, I have not a clue as to what they are saying

Shall I be the designated translator, mon cher? Besides..I'm afraid I may have caused this french business. heart

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Monsieur Moon
Heiyu
Monsieur Moon
Peut-être il ne fait pas, mais ce n'est pas la valeur un essaie ? Bien qu'il est un morceau d'un animal impoli, je pourrais pouvoir l'amollir en haut un morceau. J'ai mes façons, mon coup manqué. Son humeur est un problème, oui, mais je pense peut-être dans le temps il grandirait pour apprécier mon aide. Peut-être. User Image

..Hmm. User Image Interesting.

Pleased to see you understand them, I have not a clue as to what they are saying

Shall I be the designated translator, mon cher? Besides..I'm afraid I may have caused this french business. heart

This one would be most pleased if you would do so, this one does not understand single word.
Twixia
Je te souhaite le meilleur de la chance, mon cher. Vous pourriez certainement avoir besoin de elle.

Ooh, I do enjoy speaking in French~

Je fais certainement. Où il y a une volonté, il y a une façon ! Je dois exiger le temps seul avec Samael pour un tel changement pour jamais arriver, bien que.

Oui! The language of love, is it not? It is as soft and sensual as a woman. heart
Heiyu

This one would be most pleased if you would do so, this one does not understand single word.

We are discussing changing Samael for the better, making him softer..more romantic, you see? Such work it would require, says Mademoiselle. But I am up for the challenge, and shall need time alone with the Monsieur in order to tutor him properly. She seems to be..such the distraction to him, oui? rofl

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Kitten Hallow
-Has been lurking and wondering if becoming a kitsune and denying her true race was a good idea or not-

^^;;;
Hello~

Mm... *smirks* It appears as if we have a visitor.

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
Umm I have no idea what's being said but

I'm glad to be on a team that represents us that love to feed upon blood.

Yo when we win they should make a new items that is goblets full of blood to celebrate the Vampire victory.

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Monsieur Moon
Heiyu

We are discussing changing Samael for the better, making him softer..more romantic, you see? Such work it would require, says Mademoiselle. But I am up for the challenge, and shall need time alone with the Monsieur in order to tutor him properly. She seems to be..such the distraction to him, oui? rofl

This I can understand, if she appears, he gives her much attention. But as to changing him, that will indeed prove a challenge.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Oh, I do agree. A goblet of blood. A toast to victory. *gazes into KurimusonChishio's eyes* We could even share.
I see those words, you two. You hush now about him being concentrated on me. It certainly is not true! D:

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
Hmmm

A vamp that's evil

loves blood

and can play the guitar

prehaps we can share

a pinic in the grave yard sounds nice to me

A fresh corpse or two

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Twixia
I see those words, you two. You hush now about him being concentrated on me. It certainly is not true! D:

This we are well aware of, and it most certainly true. Even now he frisks with others to entice your attentions.
Heiyu
Twixia

This we are well aware of, and it most certainly true. Even now he frisks with others to entice your attentions.

That's just...his nature. He likes to do that...and...and he can do it! All he...all he wants... stare
Heiyu

This I can understand, if she appears, he gives her much attention. But as to changing him, that will indeed prove a challenge.

Quite. I'll have to try very hard. But I do know what I'm doing. I have changed lesser men. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff