Pop 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 2 ]
Other 0.15 15.0% [ 9 ]
Whatever 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
How Can You Make Me Choose?! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 20 ]
I hate music. >=[ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167 168 > >> >>> »|

Bonjour, Mademoiselle~!

Alright, I kicked the angelic items. It looks better not, anyways.

And what is it he's lying about, madame, if I may ask? heart

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
As unenthusiastic as you are, what in the name of Nine Hell’s would this one ask you? Perhaps as to how you are taking this event thus far, seeing as it is far to easy. This one, of course is it only for the eventual payoff to come. Thus I ask you, why are you still here?

Though I agree with your interpretation on the fool whom thinks the world of himself, my eyes to began to bleed.
Mm.. *shrugs* Feel like it? Mingling with human's cramps my style, but hey, when you see struggling, it's like getting entertainment for free. 'M sure this babe here agrees with me, don't you, Twix?

That does sound entertaining, but this one prefers blood shed to simple minded struggle. After all, to struggle is to deny the inevitable, thus why do so?
Blood, eh? Sounds interesting. Keep talkin', I like your style. Those who struggle fail in the end anyhow. *shrugs* Either we're surrounded by masochists, sadists, or those feeble beings are too lacking in the intelligence department and hardly realize their position. But as long as there's blood..
Don't you call me kitten. What's this about sprinkling holy water on me? Excuse me! How about I push you for a dip? Would you like that, Sammy boy?

You can enjoy the struggling all you want, but I'm here to get gaming. Difficult as it may be.
And I happen to like my outfit, so don't knock it.

And I do believe that 'guy' is quite an..well, he's rather appealing. I'll have to agree. I'm on her side. heart

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Twixia
Don't you call me kitten. What's this about sprinkling holy water on me? Excuse me! How about I push you for a dip? Would you like that, Sammy boy?

You can enjoy the struggling all you want, but I'm here to get gaming. Difficult as it may be.
And I happen to like my outfit, so don't knock it.
Might not be so bad if you're the one planning my demise. *winks*

...Wait... you actually think this stuff's hard? Man.. you must've been deprived as a child. Or human. *shrugs*

Ahem... Monsier Moon, if you would like Liam, I'm sure he'd oblige. 'Sides, Twixy here's not his type.

Distinct Hunter

So what if he has a good body? He doesn't have a personality... so what's the point in liking him?
Monsieur Moon

Bonjour, Mademoiselle~!

Alright, I kicked the angelic items. It looks better not, anyways.

And what is it he's lying about, madame, if I may ask? heart

Ooh, definitely! I like your style, monsieur. Magnifique! Je voudrais un tel ensemble!

Haha...he's lying about how easy the games are. He had to keep replaying them over and over to get that score of his..and please, no madame! You're making me feel like an old lady~

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu
As unenthusiastic as you are, what in the name of Nine Hell’s would this one ask you? Perhaps as to how you are taking this event thus far, seeing as it is far to easy. This one, of course is it only for the eventual payoff to come. Thus I ask you, why are you still here?

Though I agree with your interpretation on the fool whom thinks the world of himself, my eyes to began to bleed.
Mm.. *shrugs* Feel like it? Mingling with human's cramps my style, but hey, when you see struggling, it's like getting entertainment for free. 'M sure this babe here agrees with me, don't you, Twix?

That does sound entertaining, but this one prefers blood shed to simple minded struggle. After all, to struggle is to deny the inevitable, thus why do so?
Blood, eh? Sounds interesting. Keep talkin', I like your style. Those who struggle fail in the end anyhow. *shrugs* Either we're surrounded by masochists, sadists, or those feeble beings are too lacking in the intelligence department and hardly realize their position. But as long as there's blood..

Indeed, as long as there is blood shed, this one will remain pleased enough to remain. As to feeble beings, this one has seen their kind around far to often for this ones comfort, though….with all the weaker creatures in the area, can you truly blame the masochists and sadist for their actions? Indeed this one looks upon many and fights the urge to maul and kill. But enough of this ones views, what are your own concerning such interesting conversation as blood shed.
howdy everyone

Ohoho, Liam is a man's man, hmm? Or perhaps..à Liam, un trou est un trou?

I'm sure she could be anyone's type. 3nodding

No madame? Twix, then? or something else?

Merci~! Il regarde plutôt gentil, non?

I played the games on 5 accounts to get the items multiple times. I would up getting rather good that way. sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Right, Son Goshi-kun. See? This one actually knows what she's talkin' about.

TWIX!!! I-I am NOT, you stupid--!! *clenches his teeth* ...So what if I drove a car past a flag. What's with the flag anyway?! This isn't GOLF. OR FLAG FOOTBALL. OR.. UGH! You know what? Just.. Tch.

Heiyu, you're one of the guys I was hoping would swing by here. None of this Liam shirtless crap. I've been around long enough to see the stupid acts of those around. Humans are the only creatures who really attack and murder their own kind. Eh... you get what I mean. They're apparently 'intelligent' but then ya got your wars, murderers and all that. 'M not really educated on the matter, but I can tell you that the more blood spilled, the easier it is to eat. But then again, I prefer my meals fresh. *taps his chin* But... heh... 's fun to watch.

Distinct Hunter

Thanks. I've dealt with my share of humans, and I understand that those of mindless beauty aren't worth much. They don't even make good meals.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

I'd rather not have my food flex at me every chance he gets. 'Sides, he seems like the type to wear a lot of that cologne. It taints the elixir that flows within.

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Samael the Guitarist
Right, Son Goshi-kun. See? This one actually knows what she's talkin' about.

TWIX!!! I-I am NOT, you stupid--!! *clenches his teeth* ...So what if I drove a car past a flag. What's with the flag anyway?! This isn't GOLF. OR FLAG FOOTBALL. OR.. UGH! You know what? Just.. Tch.

Heiyu, you're one of the guys I was hoping would swing by here. None of this Liam shirtless crap. I've been around long enough to see the stupid acts of those around. Humans are the only creatures who really attack and murder their own kind. Eh... you get what I mean. They're apparently 'intelligent' but then ya got your wars, murderers and all that. 'M not really educated on the matter, but I can tell you that the more blood spilled, the easier it is to eat. But then again, I prefer my meals fresh. *taps his chin* But... heh... 's fun to watch.

As to that, this one views that with the knowledge of power, comes the urge to use it and thus the overindulgence of thus. Have you ever read a Modest Proposal by a Jonathan Swift? This one believes it would be to your liking, as it was to this ones. You must understand, humans crave power over all else, thus they will bring about their own demise, or so this one hopes
Haha, you see? I could be anyone's type. I'm liking you, Monsieur Moon! You're quite easy to talk to.

Liam ne serait pas un bon petit ami, mais oui, il a un corps attrayant. -nod-

Call me Twix! Or Madamoiselle...most anything, really. I don't mind.

Silly Samael, games are for people with good tempers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff