Pop 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 2 ]
Other 0.15 15.0% [ 9 ]
Whatever 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
How Can You Make Me Choose?! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 20 ]
I hate music. >=[ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 166 167 168 > >> >>> »|

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

So I heard about this thing called the Gaia Olympics. Normally 'm not interested in human affairs, but since the word 'Rejected' happened to be attached to events I already deemed as inferior, I figured 'What the hey?' and decided to take a break from the band..*mutters* though Evelyn's really beginnin' to look murderous... *clears his throat* to check it out. And you know what? I was NOT impressed, but I'm glad to say that your favorite guitarist stomped out the competition and rose to the top. Not that there was any doubt. *looks at his nails* 'S really pathetic. 'M really beginnin' to think some lazy Gaians decided to skip out on chores and made up these 'events' as an excuse for someone else to do their housework. If that's true... *clenches his fist, digging his nails into his palm, and narrows his eyes* You'll be answering to me. And trust me, you won't like me when I'm pissed.

*smirks* Ah, but that's not what you're here for. Of course you're interested in an interview. Yes, yes, not only am I skilled at the guitar, but I have proven my athletic prowess as well. Please, hold the applause. Really, it's for the fans. I'm a giver.

I just love seeing the looks on your faces as you CRUMBLE TO THE GROUND AND WRITHE LIKE WORMS in defeat. Pathetic humans.

Yeah... *waves a hand* There's supposed to be some chick here, but she's runnin' late. 'S not like you wanna talk to her anyway. So let's start with this interview, shall we? Go ahead, ask away. I'll answer anything and I mean anything. *narrows his eyes again, a hard glare situating itself in his optics* ...To a certain extent. Oh, I give advice too if you've got the guts to ask.

But... before I go on... *presses a hand against his face* Would someone PLEASE put a shirt on that sorry b*****d or teach him how to get rid of those bubbles himself? No, no.. scratch that. Teach him to get a damn shirt over that chest of his and keep those bubbles there to block out the sight. My eyes are bleedin' here.
Yeah, it's not like they want to talk to me, anyway. Don't act like that, Sam...no one's going to pay attention to you. And look at you! Still dressed like some messed-up kid in the back alley of a dark store. At least I try to get into the mood of the game. *pats at her shorts*

And hey...I'm more of a vamp than you.

Of course, that's kind of a problem in the sun--but I have an umbrella for that, so no worries.

What's so bad about washing Liam, anyway? So he's on Aekea's team...that boy's got a delicious body. And covered in water? Hot damn. Almost licked the screen. Of course, then there's Louie...poor guy. Wish I could talk to him.

Feel free to ask me questions as well, ladies and gents~
tl;dr
rolleyes

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Messed-up kid in the back alley? Puh-lease. I have style. 'S not somethin' you can say for yourself. And listen you, 'm not in the mood to hear about some 'dreamy hunk drenched in water.' Ever hear of photo editing? Sheesh. *looks away* Don't you be looking at him. And you... *shoos at Silene Noeturna* I wouldn't answer one of your questions anyway.
Why's it so bad for me to just look? I can stare as much as I please, thank you very much. Style? You're lacking. Too bad for you.
Tl;dr? Ha! You make it sound like we're writing novellas.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

*twitches* No, you can't. You have any idea what kind of rep that dude's got? Not that I'm any better, but hey, at leastI have the looks. Heh. You'll stay away from him, babe, if he knows what's good for him.

And for your information, this is what all the guitarists are wearing these days, but with a splash of Samael. You can't beat that.
I didn't say I'd touch him. He's just fun to look at. You can deal with that.

Umm..it could stand without the "splash of Samael". Seriously.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Oh yeah? Well one look's enough to make me gag. And the way he's making that face of his is just... ugh. He thinks he's sexy and wants the whole world to know it. I mean, damn... *clears his throat* So delusional.

Really? *tugs at his shirt* You think it'd be better without it?

User Image

The half-angel me wants to splash holy water all around this thread, or at least give my revolver a bit of a workout.

But the other half of me wants to join in on the fun.

Question;

Which half is right? ninja

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
As unenthusiastic as you are, what in the name of Nine Hell’s would this one ask you? Perhaps as to how you are taking this event thus far, seeing as it is far to easy. This one, of course is it only for the eventual payoff to come. Thus I ask you, why are you still here?

Though I agree with your interpretation on the fool whom thinks the world of himself, my eyes to began to bleed.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Monsieur Moon

User Image

The half-angel me wants to splash holy water all around this thread, or at least give my revolver a bit of a workout.

But the other half of me wants to join in on the fun.

Question;

Which half is right? ninja
...Half angel, right. *smirks* Let's go with the first half, but douse only one half of this place with that.. ugh.. *waves a hand* water you speak of. *mutters* ...At least if she's sprinkled with it, she wouldn't be after that guy.
Keep the shirt on, Sam. For the love of....um. Yeah. Just keep it on.

Why, Monsieur Moon, bonjour! I do believe you'd have more fun just joining in. After all, we could all do without the smell of burning skin and hair.

Sam's actually having difficulties, because he's a liar. Plain and simple. -grin-

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Heiyu
As unenthusiastic as you are, what in the name of Nine Hell’s would this one ask you? Perhaps as to how you are taking this event thus far, seeing as it is far to easy. This one, of course is it only for the eventual payoff to come. Thus I ask you, why are you still here?

Though I agree with your interpretation on the fool whom thinks the world of himself, my eyes to began to bleed.
Mm.. *shrugs* Feel like it? Mingling with humans cramps my style, but hey, when you see struggling, it's like getting entertainment for free. 'M sure this babe here agrees with me, don't you, Twix?

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Twixia
Keep the shirt on, Sam. For the love of....um. Yeah. Just keep it on.

Why, Monsieur Moon, bonjour! I do believe you'd have more fun just joining in. After all, we could all do without the smell of burning skin and hair.

Sam's actually having difficulties, because he's a liar. Plain and simple. -grin-
Now's not the time to be shy, kitten. And you'd look at Liam so 's about time you give your eyes a break.

...The hell're you talkin' about woman? You're the one lyin' to yourself. Oh, and those clothes do nothing to improve your score on the board.

Dedicated Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Samael the Guitarist
Heiyu

Mm.. *shrugs* Feel like it? Mingling with human's cramps my style, but hey, when you see struggling, it's like getting entertainment for free. 'M sure this babe here agrees with me, don't you, Twix?

That does sound entertaining, but this one prefers blood shed to simple minded struggle. After all, to struggle is to deny the inevitable, thus why do so?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff