gonk I would, too.

GtHb's Compadre

Revered Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
My day has been great! Yours?
mine's been pretty boring T-T just been sitting on the computer all day. it kinda sucks lol. i can't go for walks or anything because i'm sick. (i has the mono gonk )

GtHb's Compadre

Revered Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Thats not cool. So iunno do you liek the new items.
yeah it sucks. and i'm not even sure how i got it. my friend and my boyfriend said they've never had it so...i couldn't have gotten it from anyone else O.O oh well.

what new items? from the olympics?

GtHb's Compadre

Revered Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
No Cheerleading and Baseball. Latest update
oh, those. meh, they're kinda lame. stare i don't like them. i might use the tennis skirt for something though..not sure

GtHb's Compadre

Revered Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
I didnt like them either
yeah but, there are always people who do like that kind of stuff...i'm not an athletic person so oh well. no items for me T-T not like i'm buying much. i'm trying to save up my gold. i'm thinking if i win this it'll help me get something for my sister. she wants a kiki kitty and if i win and have enough gold saved up, it'll help a lot! and if i don't win, well...i'll try again somewhere else i guess O.O haha i've been doing so many puzzles lately it's not even funny.

GtHb's Compadre

Revered Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Nice. XD I DUN LIKE PUZZLES
i don't mind puzzles as long as they aren't too big. like my boyfriend gave me a puzzle to do while i was sick but it's like 1000 piece puzzle. i got the border done and was like, "i quit". haha. my sister is the big puzzle person in our family. the puzzles on gaia are fine. the fact that i'll get like 600 gold from it drives me to finish them anyways. and, like i said, i can't do much else since i'm sick. i don't have a lot of choice here. haha.

GtHb's Compadre

Revered Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Well at least you dont hate puzzles like I do.
Radioactive Anteater
haha. Mello was the one that convinced me to enter and I told her when we were talking about it that there was no way I was gonna beat her.
Like, no offense to anyone cause y'all did awesome, I really think she's going to win this.

@i i S u p e r L a L a: I'm sure your entry is awesome too... and if you don't win then we can just be losers together. =]
edit::Super, if I remember correctly your sig is over the size limit. Its not by much but you might want to change it before a mod gets on your case about it.

ehh . i dont think so . but i'll check
thnxs
Amigo_amigo_amigo
Well at least you dont hate puzzles like I do.

lol why do you hate them so much?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces