Welcome to Gaia! ::

i want everyone to go back and et a higher score on each game we are so close to winning we just need the slackers to work a lil harder. or even ppl who have a good scoree shud try ad get a higher score. come on we're so close heart

Fashionable Vampire

[(scream from the pleasure

just... shut up...

what is your overalll score anyway? 6? 7? >: |

unmask your desire)]

Kawaii Shoujo

I can't believe that people are slacking off on Team Durem...since we have the most members I bet some are thinking that other members on the team can do the job while they slack.And I apologize if this post offends anyone.
misa_amane95
i want everyone to go back and et a higher score on each game we are so close to winning we just need the slackers to work a lil harder. or even ppl who have a good scoree shud try ad get a higher score. come on we're so close heart

Don't tell people what to do.
8.2 accually and please dont tell me to shut up i just want to win... i wasnt being rude about it im just saying. we won last year so lets do it again
K-k-k-kiss me again...

everyone can STFU

this is DUREM, we beat everyone in the waterfight didnt we? we can do it again

we have THE hardest fishing, the better vampires, the drows..come ON.. best shops, tattoos, HAIR..

so for DUREM

you lazy stupid n00bs who jump abord the winning team CAN SUCK IT UP AND WORK HARDER

So you can stop this..st-st-st-st-stutteringUser Image
technokittie
K-k-k-kiss me again...

everyone can STFU

this is DUREM, we beat everyone in the waterfight didnt we? we can do it again

we have THE hardest fishing, the better vampires, the drows..come ON.. best shops, tattoos, HAIR..

so for DUREM

you lazy stupid n00bs who jump abord the winning team CAN SUCK IT UP AND WORK HARDER

So you can stop this..st-st-st-st-stutteringUser Image

I sort of think Gambino has the best shop.
The Marketplace.

10,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
we got to try and beat not just barton but all of the towns to show what Durem is made of
thats not the point, the point is we accually want to win and it will suck if b/c of the ppl who slack off we lose.

Fashionable Vampire

misa_amane95
8.2 accually and please dont tell me to shut up i just want to win... i wasnt being rude about it im just saying. we won last year so lets do it again

[(scream from the pleasure

well, mine's 9.6 >: |

unmask your desire)]
ok then thats great your not at slacker and glad to have ya on the team... but dont tell me to shut up
Lady of the red rose
we got to try and beat not just barton but all of the towns to show what Durem is made of
exactly heart
im not the best crying but im trying my best --at 8.4 now
User Image
User Image

I have a TOUCHPAD. I'm doing the best I can. >:

Go Team Durem!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers