Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Supporter Says<3 :I know, there's something wrong here. Barton shouldn't be winning. They can't be getting .01 better every minute or so! The biggest team should have the edge though, It's harder for Durem to go on because we have more people, making it harder to raise our average. But honestly, Durem has the most spirit and the part of the team that's not half-a$$ing this competetion is stronger that Barton. I've raised my average from 5 to 8, we true Duremites are not half-a$$ing this.
misa_amane95
i want everyone to go back and et a higher score on each game we are so close to winning we just need the slackers to work a lil harder. or even ppl who have a good scoree shud try ad get a higher score. come on we're so close heart

theres no point dum-dum they tallying up the score it ended last night PST at 12midnight.....3 am EST
my average is 8 too. something too and our team avereage is around their too, i cant understand why were not winning >.>
misa_amane95
8.2 accually and please dont tell me to shut up i just want to win... i wasnt being rude about it im just saying. we won last year so lets do it again

talk2hand
9+? No? Then stfu & gtfo.

Kay thx bai.
o Rana o
misa_amane95
8.2 accually and please dont tell me to shut up i just want to win... i wasnt being rude about it im just saying. we won last year so lets do it again

talk2hand
9+? No? Then stfu & gtfo.

Kay thx bai.
8 or higher is enough, dont be a b***h please
how close was the final score? I missed it. burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items