Welcome to Gaia! ::

.....That sound....the metallic feel of strings.......a Guitar...
Oh,there was nothing that turned him on more than a guitar..........Finding the source of the noise and all...Kyouya stopped,hearing.....singing?...

User Image
"....Ahhh....who would of thought I'd be hearing a bit of 'Misery Business' here, ja?"

The lyrics were from that song,apparently by a new band that hit the radio not too long ago~...
....Paramore....was it?

Suddenly,his heart jolted....Kyouya crouched next to the girl who was singing...

User Image
"Heh~ Sorry to interrupt such a beautiful voice~ But....I can't sit by and watch this guitar not be taken care of~!"

.....The rockin' Prosecutor started tuning her guitar....without her response....He just tuned it...perfectly....strumming alternate strings....hearing the sound....determining the pitch,Sharp,or flat.

After a while,he placed it next to her,Lowering his shade abit,Flashing a smile from his pearly whites.

"Another day,another guitar saved~"

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Make a wish come true...

*Smiles at Choco, then turns to look around when she hears music, and a voice accompanying it*

Where...?

*A blond man with short hair catches her eye. She watched as he tuned the guitar of the singer*

That was sweet of him. It sounds wonderful too. C'mon Choco, let's have a seat at one of those tables.

*Gestures to the tables near the other two in the room and winks at Choco*

Maybe they will sing a song together!

... sign the Gyakuten SaibAnime Petition!
Sasumi
Make a wish come true...

*Smiles at Choco, then turns to look around when she hears music, and a voice accompanying it*

Where...?

*A blond man with short hair catches her eye. She watched as he tuned the guitar of the singer*

That was sweet of him. It sounds wonderful too. C'mon Choco, let's have a seat at one of those tables.

*Gestures to the tables near the other two in the room and winks at Choco*

Maybe they will sing a song together!

... sign the Gyakuten SaibAnime Petition!

*Choco looks at Sasumi's retreating form*

Wahhh? B-but??? Should we disturb him???

*begins to run after her~*

Dapper Dabbler

Prosecuting Rock God

.....That sound....the metallic feel of strings.......a Guitar...
Oh,there was nothing that turned him on more than a guitar..........Finding the source of the noise and all...Kyouya stopped,hearing.....singing?...

User Image
"....Ahhh....who would of thought I'd be hearing a bit of 'Misery Business' here, ja?"

The lyrics were from that song,apparently by a new band that hit the radio not too long ago~...
....Paramore....was it?

Suddenly,his heart jolted....Kyouya crouched next to the girl who was singing...

User Image
"Heh~ Sorry to interrupt such a beautiful voice~ But....I can't sit by and watch this guitar not be taken care of~!"

.....The rockin' Prosecutor started tuning her guitar....without her response....He just tuned it...perfectly....strumming alternate strings....hearing the sound....determining the pitch,Sharp,or flat.

After a while,he placed it next to her,Lowering his shade abit,Flashing a smile from his pearly whites.

"Another day,another guitar saved~"

Kiki turned her head to look at the man who crouched next to her. And didn't know she was face to face with THE Kyouya Garyuu.

Truthfully, she didn't care that much for Garyuu Wave, so she never knew that much about the band. One of the only things she liked about them was one of their hit singles, Guilty Love.

"Huh?"
She didn't know she was blushing, and it could be either Kyouya's good looks, or her voice being called beautful. It was normally called 'Nice' at best.

Suddenly, her guitar was pulled out of her grasp. By the time she ralized that Kyouya had it in his grasp, and was about to yell at him, she heard him tuning it for her.

"...?
Her guitar was placed beside her, and she looked up at Kyouya.

"Th-thank you..."
She stuttered, a grateful smile (and a blush I might add) on her face.
I have this feeling, like im forgetting something >.>
Maybe posting will make me rememer gonk
O yea
Where's the judge eek >?
Patting the girl's shoulder in a very friendly manner,'The Purple Lightning' stuck his shades back into his face,covering his cerulean blue sapphire eyes once again~!

User Image

"Hah,don't worry about it~ .....Each one of my guitar's are like my babies you know?.....I pamper and love every single one of them,keeping them in top notch condition~!..."

He suddenly jerked his body forward...His finger's moved like....like pistons!
....He was Air Guitaring,My god did it look almost like he was playing a real guitar~!

User Image
"Voila~! In the end,we are all satisfied~! No?"

Dapper Dabbler

Prosecuting Rock God
Patting the girl's shoulder in a very friendly manner,'The Purple Lightning' stuck his shades back into his face,covering his cerulean blue sapphire eyes once again~!

User Image

"Hah,don't worry about it~ .....Each one of my guitar's are like my babies you know?.....I pamper and love every single one of them,keeping them in top notch condition~!..."

He suddenly jerked his body forward...His finger's moved like....like pistons!
....He was Air Guitaring,My god did it look almost like he was playing a real guitar~!

User Image
"Voila~! In the end,we are all satisfied~! No?"

Kiki smiled light-heartedly and giggled.

"I can understand that. My brother was the same way."

Her brother... kind, sweet, a true friend, the only person who really understood her.

Before she could have a flashback, she turned her head up to see Kyouya in his own rockn' world, air guitaring.
She swore she could actually see the guitar for a second.

She looked down at her guitar and nodded.

She grabbed it and strummed it once.
He's amazing!
The guitar was perfectly tuned! If it was her tuning it, it would take almost an hour.

She immediately started playing.

It was a calm song, this was the first one she learned from her brother.
She began to quietly sing to the rhythm of the chords.

"In this farewell~ There's no blood~ There's no alibi~"
A song she loved...
What I've Done - Linkin Park

{{Sorry about the really, really, REALLY, late reply. I blame writers block, a stupid internet connection, and sheer lazyness.}}
*happens to poke her head in at the time, and sees the people playing, as well as the girls sitting at a table nearby. So she sits next to them* Hey. How's everyone?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
scuse me folks but I harvey birdman would like to say I am behind durem 150%!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff