Welcome to Gaia! ::

nthxu

Ghostbustin' didn't look like your thing O:

)(Ghostbusters=Kewlness. talk2hand

If I can't get the ghost busters I gets the Ghost Hunters.)(
"I borrowed it from.....The Tiger....the red faced man....The one who ran a really old black market business.....'Tender Lender'...."

He almost choked....He couldn't continue this...

".....I borrowed the money...but it was so much...In the end,I knew I couldn't pay him back...And I almost got silenced for it....."

He shooked his head...getting up slowly...

"I don't like the way this song is ending babe....I can't talk here...."

Tender Lender. Ema think she vaguely heard about that before. Ema frowned as she looked at
him in a disapproving manner.

"But why would you...I mean if anyone found out you'd be...Kyouya..."

She was disappointed in him. Did Daian really mean so much to him that he'd risk his
career, his reputation...hell his whole life for this.

Idiot...

He better be damn appreciative about what he's done.

"That's fine. You don't have to talk about any more of it right now if you can't I won't force you too.."

A gentle hand lay on his shoulder, as she looked at him with some sympathy. Though she
can't say she approves of what he has done. Just like him to do something stupid.

She glanced at her watch. Ah, Apollo you are still a no show unfortunately. Who are you
suppose to get your presents if you're not here?
Kyouya looked at Ema and sighed...

"People do bad things......but....we listen to our heart...Closer to the heart....Daian was...no...he IS my best friend....quite possibly the only one to understand me deep down...It's a guy thing....No....A musician thing....It's complicated to say..."

He turned his head to her directly...

"....Look Emmy...I need to go...If you ever need to reach me,Call me~"

With that,the Rockstar forced himself to smirk and act all cool,The damn Paparazzi's have eyes almost as keen as Apollo's.

Wrapping his swift arms around her in a loving hug,He went for the door,Putting his shades on.

"You know where I live~ Remember that~!"

"A musician thing? Kyouya that's the stupidest thing I've ever--"

"..?"

She trailed off caught off by the hug before he made his way to the door.

"Goodnight.."

(I guess I have to inquire more about this another time...

Emmy?)

Kyouya take your shades off it's night time you fop. Ema shook her head slightly before looking down into her bag.

"I guess I'll give you to him tomorrow I suppose."

Ema holstered her bag, as it was getting late and she needed to head home herself.

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
(((*reads* Wow...I missed something last night! X3)))

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
((((THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!! LOL!!! FRANZ DOING THE HARE HARE YUKAI!!!! And other funny things! Like the guitar hero...you know that's true!))))

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
(( Omg. Hobohodo! "I love it when you call me big pappa" lmao! And Diego!! Omg! rofl rofl rofl ))

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sasumi
(( Omg. Hobohodo! "I love it when you call me big pappa" lmao! And Diego!! Omg! rofl rofl rofl ))

((( It is the funniest thing EVER! I can't get over the dances and the Guitar hero!!!!)))
User Image
".................."
In the midst of such a dark and late night,Only those who craved the night stayed up,Most were.....Party animals~
Gamblers,Swingers,Musicians,Drug Dealers,King Pins.....Night shift people~
....Then,there was a certain Rockstar~ Who was too epic and legendary to fit into the normal 'Musician' category~!
....But......why so late Kyouya?

User Image
"Hellooooo~?.....Anyone who ISN'T scared of us creatures of the night?.....Tch....pussies..."

He smirked,sitting down on the nearby table.....No one here?....fine...The Diva needed his time alone anyhow.....He wasn't.....Lonely....or anything..

A man like him had ALOT to think about...

Sure Daian was one who didn't care about the future,Partying,fooling,And most importantly,Sings 'White Wedding' in the shower most of the time,Obviously he is not one to like marriage....But Kyouya was a little different...

Not most celebrities liked continuing with the flamboyant and snobby attitude,But when Kyouya did this,things always went his way,Why stop now?

....Then....he had Ema,pesturing him questions about Daian....worst of all....Rubbing all of this in his wounds...when he himself got over Daian's past crimes....Ema isn't helping him right now at all...

User Image
"......Ngh..."

User Image
"....Pressure....pressure.....pressure....when will it end eh?"

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Make a wish come true...

*Wanders in, mumbling to herself*

I can't believe Choco went to bed at 10... That's really early for us...

*sighs and takes a seat in the corner*

... sign the Gyakuten SaibAnime Petition!
The sound of mumbling startled Kyouya,as he faced whoever walked in....
No one he knew at all....but hey,It was someone nonetheless~
And this special someone looked pretty interesting...

User Image
Looks like I'm not the only one sharing the night life by myself~

The rockstar sighed,Crossing his leg over the other,Getting off the seat after a while....He found himself sitting on the couch instead....
Sasumi
Make a wish come true...

*Wanders in, mumbling to herself*

I can't believe Choco went to bed at 10... That's really early for us...

*sighs and takes a seat in the corner*

But I'm awake! XD

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Choco Bani

But I'm awake! XD

Make a wish come true...

*Jumps up*

Choco! I though you went to bed! You didn't answer your phone when I called you!

*quickly moves to hug her*

Dapper Dabbler

Kiki heaved a heavy sigh as she walked into the room.

She started fiddling with her guitar, constantly tuning and strumming it, to get the sound just right.

"Oh my god! It's easier to beat Dragonforce on Expert than tune this piece of crap!"
She yelled to nobody in particular. Her voice echoed in the room, but she didn't care, all she cared about at the moment was getting this song right.

Giving up, she slumped against a wall, smiled, and started playing one of her favorite songs.

"Whoaaa~ I never meant to brag, but I've got him where I want him now~ Whoaaa~ It was never my intention to brag~ and steal it all away from you now~"
Her voice rang beautifly as she sang, a small smile on her lips through the whole song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff