Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Choco Bani
@Sasumi: I woke up earlier than usual! Around 6 in the morning. Then fell asleep again at around noon sweatdrop

Make a wish come true...

Wow. xd I woke up around 2 pm. sweatdrop Of course I went to bed around 5 am. But I keep waking up alot for some reason lately. Like, I wake up a few hours after I go to sleep, so I go back to sleep, but then I wake up two hours later again. User Image
... sign the Gyakuten SaibAnime Petition!
User Image
Choco bani- Oh how so?

@Sasumi: Ouchies >.<! Maybe we're just night peoples XD

@Joshua: Hmm~ Not sure, maybe I seen you walking around these parts whee
User Image
Choco Bani- Hmm maybe. I've only been around for a couple days.
Kyouya suddenly felt that jolt of pain in his heart....

"No.....Ema...no.."

He couldn't take such pressure,He placed his hand ontop of Ema's,Looking at her straight in the eye this time...Like a wolf...A feral beast...

"....He's free...free from the cages of law....And the one who bailed him out.....was,Me..."

He sighed,Finding it hard to breath....He knew Ema was shocked and wasn't expecting this answer....So he had to support it....

".....I trust you Ema...So I'll tell you....how I got.....How I g-got..."

He threw his head to the side,His lungs frozen....

Dammit...!...I thought....I would never have to go reminisce about this ever again....But once again....The curtains never close for me...

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Choco Bani

@Sasumi: Ouchies >.<! Maybe we're just night peoples XD

Make a wish come true...

Yeah. I don't know why, but I can't stay on a normal schedule for long...
... sign the Gyakuten SaibAnime Petition!
OOH LA LA DRAMA!
-watches Klavier and Ema's lovely chat-

=w= Hur hur hur. I need a life.

There was a jerk of her hand, as the words left his mouth. Shock and confusion was
written all over her face.

"Y-you did what!?"

For once Ema was just confused. She couldn't even think of a reason for Kyouya even
wanting to bail him out. Of course he was his band member and friend, but god he just used him.

She suddenly had the biggest headache ever and it wasn't the usual ones she usually had
when it evolved Kyouya Garyuu. She took a seat next to him before taking in a deep breath. She wasn't even sure she wanted to know this now.

"Of all people, after what he did to you? I can't believe this. He used you and you still..."

His career just about went into the toilet because of that man and he bailed him out?
What the hell Kyouya?

"How you got...?"

She looked at him, as she listened intently. Leaning forward to look at his face.

"Tell me Kyouya, please.."
nthxu
OOH LA LA DRAMA!
-watches Klavier and Ema's lovely chat-

=w= Hur hur hur. I need a life.

It's rude to eavesdrop.
domokun
Solve it with Science

It's rude to eavesdrop.
domokun

<:'D

-kills self-
nthxu

<:'D

-kills self-

eek
Solve it with Science

eek

;D I'm a ghostie now.
Kyouya pulled Ema in,patting her back,Then he himself placed his Elbows on the desk,Lowering his head as he was in deep thought...his mind working like a gear...shifting....opening....rotating...
Like pistons...his mind was genius...clouded by a snobbish personality to keep it well hidden...

"...The money....how I got the money...The money for his bail was.....too many zeroes to count....afterall...He did....commit a crime that meant death in another country...."

He stared into the desk....Nodding his head,then quickly defending his friend when she mentioned him.

".....He was pressured into it....None of us know the true story .....Remember when Lana got accused...no one except you and Phoenix stood up.....I'm a prosecutor.....I had to do my duty,Because Daian was guilty...but...he deserved a second chance..."

He grabbed his head....recollecting himself....

"....After my brother's trial...Everything went downhill for my Prosecuting Career....people accused me...saying I was my brother's 'Partner in crime'...Plus...Daian...was convicted,so the band took a blow aswell...The money...I had to borrow it....from someone..."

)(Don't make me get the ghost busters on you nthux. domokun )(

She wasn't liking where this was heading. His bail was very high. I mean more than what Kyouya even makes in a year or even two or three for that matter.

"My sister did nothing wrong. She never could do anything wrong I always believed that. I knew Lana was only trying to protect me at the time as well, but
god Kyouya. Don't go defending him he even smuggled that cocoon into your guitar. You
could have been blamed for that instead of him if he wasn't caught."

He risked everything. The band, friendship, his career, and even Kyouya's career...and for what? Money? Too think he was actually an detective. Then there was Kirihito...the worst of it all. There was no doubt there were people that still saw him as an accomplice to his brothers heinous acts.

"...who did you borrow it from?"

She bit her lip slowly. He very well couldn't take out such a large sum from a bank either. Where
else would he be able to get such a large amount of money like that?
Solve it with Science

)(Don't make me get the ghost busters on you nthux. domokun )(

Ghostbustin' didn't look like your thing O:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out