Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Aruye]

User Image

User Image

S-sorry about that, miss! I was aiming for... well, never mind! Wh... what's your name?

[Matt]

User Image

As if a mouthy brat like you could tell ME what to do!

User Image

I fought in the wars, I'll have you know, Sonny Boy! Not that you'd know anything about that, with your fancy clothes and gadgetry!

User Image

*pelts*

[Luigi]

User Image

WHAT?! Then what're you doing here, you little turncoat?! We did away with traitors in the war!

User Image

Take that! Rrrnngh!

*pelts*

((URURUUUUU <3))
constantly Engarde
User Image

Umm... Aren't you that detective...

User Image

User Image

the one and only! Detective Gumshoe~
The Truthful Princess
The Slick Mr L
Was.. that Princess Peach? o-o *watches her run off* Was.. that Princess Peach?! I.. I didn't do anything stupid did I? Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid! *cling* gonk

"Princess Peach...? No, that was Princess Toadstool... You... erm... were talking about some man marrying her to Bowser and she didn't recognize you... And you wouldn't shake her hand when she offered an apology... You were scaring her a bit, so I hit you... I'm sorry..."
... gonk It was her.. Toadstool is her last name.. And.. well.. she did get married to Bowser.. I saw it.. I tried to stop it to.. I remember that much. But.. thanks for bringing me to my senses.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. got anything for headaches? My head is killing me..
Raenef IV
[Aruye]
User Image
User Image
S-sorry about that, miss! I was aiming for... well, never mind! Wh... what's your name?
[Matt]
User Image
As if a mouthy brat like you could tell ME what to do!
User Image
I fought in the wars, I'll have you know, Sonny Boy! Not that you'd know anything about that, with your fancy clothes and gadgetry!
User Image
*pelts*
[Luigi]
User Image
WHAT?! Then what're you doing here, you little turncoat?! We did away with traitors in the war!
User Image
Take that! Rrrnngh!
*pelts*
((URURUUUUU <3))
DAACK! Ow ow ow! I'm.. Ow!.. here visiting.. OW! With my friends! ow ow!
Legion-D
Cue Legion sneeze. Stupid seeds moved his fur around.

Did that sneeze... come from the top of Aruye's head...? o-0;;;

Aruye slowly reaches up and pokes the cat fox thing. "Eep!" What was it? She was scared to move it. It might bite her! D:

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Good Luck on behalf of Barton. Nice to see you here Phoenix ^_^
The Slick Mr L
... gonk It was her.. Toadstool is her last name.. And.. well.. she did get married to Bowser.. I saw it.. I tried to stop it to.. I remember that much. But.. thanks for bringing me to my senses.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. got anything for headaches? My head is killing me..

"I see... I'm afraid I don't have anything that will help... Princess Toadstool went to get some ice for you... I don't know when she'll be back."

Shy Pumpkin

abcdeummm
User Image
Hm?
User Image
Hello.

Ah!
*Clings to her arm, then snatches her glasses and tries them on*
Everything's pink~!
The Truthful Princess

"I'm afraid not, sir... I just arrived in this world through a strange portal less than a week ago... And because I do not know you, that means you do not know me... I am Aruye Sintar, Princess of Belledion." She's adding the princess part again. She's more confident about it because she met Peach. :3

User Image

You're a princess? Like, a real, live, princess?

User Image

I'm Engarde. Matt Engarde.

User Image

It's weird you haven't heard of me. I'm the star of the "Nickel Samurai" series... ....Wait, did you say "strange portal"? What is it with this office and it's weirdness, dude?
Raenef IV
[Aruye]

User Image

User Image

((URURUUUUU <3))

"It's quite alright. I am Princess Aruye Sintar. Who might you be?"

((Glad you could make it, Rae! heart ))

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ugh. Barton.
User Image
Don't worry, I have evidence that will prove Durem's victory~
(lol, not really, BUT WE WILL WIN!)
The Truthful Princess
The Slick Mr L

"I see... I'm afraid I don't have anything that will help... Princess Toadstool went to get some ice for you... I don't know when she'll be back."
=_= Hope she's not going back to the mushroom kingdom for it... that might take a while.. Um.. there's a fox on your head.. want me to remove it?
abcdeummm
User Image
Hm?
User Image
Hello.

User Image

So good to see you Fräulein Detective.

@Thatty:

Let me consult my future self.

User Image

There you are, Fräulein. heart

6,650 Points