Welcome to Gaia! ::

*throws rocks at Ozai as heleaves and 100 giant boulders while I'm at it*
Agent_Tuna_Ghost
Phoenix King Ozai
Agent_Tuna_Ghost
Hey! Iroh is way cooler than you!! He was more of a father to Zuko than you could ever be!! And fat isn't bad!! HE CAN STILL KICK MAJOR a**!!!

Zuko is a failure and a traitor, just like Iroh.. And he didn't learn to kick major a** for peace. He was a Fire Lord, as well, and gained the title Dragon of the West, not from PEACE, but from war.. And some dragon-a**-kicking-but-not-really.

*glare*
someone who can speak so lowly of their own son simply for voiceing their opinon is not even a person in my eyes. Also, Iroh was never a Fire Lord. He was first in line for it but declined when he son died thats how your royal horrible-ness came to become Fire Lord. Get your facts straight. And he gained the title Dragon of the West from learning from the last two dragons and claiming he had killed the last one to protect them. not. from. war.

Iroh WAS a Fire Lord, but retired from it when our parents died. As a last request, I was asked to be the next Fire Lord.. Iroh retired from being a general. Also, out of character, Dragon of the West was a title given to Iroh when it was THOUGHT that the last two dragons were killed. Therefor, ******** peace, you get cool titles.

Anyways,
G'night, my haters.. And the few currently on my side.
Phoenix King Ozai
housesyndrome
Phoenix King Ozai
housesyndrome
Phoenix King Ozai

I suppose~ But she was so talented.. I suppose she had it coming, being so violent and demanding.. -sigh- Just like her father, hm? -laughs cooly- She found out that she couldn't control everyone and everything with fear.. And by realizing this, she lost herself.. Fear was her ultimate weapon.

There are many others like you, on my side, and in hiding.. Or sleeping..
I'm sure you'll be able to go through to it. Just imagine the rewards, though~..

xSooPahhFresHhx; Sry. D: My bad.

Agent_Tuna_Ghost; Power =/= Epic fail.
I don't understand where you people get this from.

User Image [ T ] eam Durem

Yeah, indeed, she was talented. And, *chuckles* yes, a bit like her father. It's a shame. . . she would have made an excellent ruler, I think.

Anyway, you're wrong about one teeny tiny thing, Ozai-sama. There are few like me on your side.

*bends the water from a nearby reservoir so that it collides with an oncoming boulder, blocking it from striking Ozai. remains in a defensive position, even after the boulder is destroyed, then looks at Ozai with a smirk* I'm sure there are few water benders who are on your side, yes?

who do you belong to ?

User Image

Yes, yes.. A big shame.. But some things are just not meant to be, I suppose.

-cocks an eyebrow- Impressive.. However, this makes me question your loyalty.. And I was not aware that there were.
How do I know that you wont cross me, especially after crossing your former nation?

Agent_Tuna_Ghost; Peace makes you fat. 'Nough said, just look at Iroh.

*smiles and turns to bow* Thank you, Ozai-sama. And don't worry, I expected you to say something along those lines. You can rest knowing that, simply put, the water tribe that I was born into was already under the Fire Nation's watchful eye. I grew up around Fire Nation soldiers, and grew into becoming loyal to the Fire Nation, despite what my peers taught me. I have not suddenly changed loyalties - I have, and always will be, loyal to the Fire Nation.

*looks up from the bow and smirks* Oh, and if you still question my loyalty, I can perform any task you ask of me to prove that my loyalty to the Fire Nation is real.

who do you belong to ?

User Image

-smirks- But you should know that the Fire Nation is currently not under my control, it is under my foolish son. What do you have to say to this? I appreciate your show of loyalty, but I currently have no task for you, other then that of the murder of the avatar.. And maybe Zuko, while you're at it..

-turns away then sighs- Well then.. It's getting late.. I think I'll take a rest. Please come see me tomorrow.

Yes, I am aware that Zukko is the new Fire Lord, and honestly, he is too hotheaded and impulsive; and not only that - he lacks experience and guidance, hence I do not see him as worthy of taking the crown. And siding with the Avatar, no less. . . it's shameful.

*blinks upon realizing the subject has gone off track, then clears throat* Well, anyway, I'll see what I can do. I will inform you of my ideas the next time we meet. *bows* Goodnight, Lord Ozai. Until tomorrow, then.

who do you belong to ?

User Image
-yawns-

Morning, Durem.. I guess I'll revive this thread, since I have not much else to do..
What should I eat for breakfast, Durem?
Father, I will forever be loyal to Durem under your name! mad
Fire Nation Princess

I thought you went crazy, Azula.. >>
Why is Zuko the new fire lord? I'm very dissapointed in you.
NO OZAI!!!........ Zuko is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better biggrin
Aquatic_Nitemare
NO OZAI!!!........ Zuko is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better biggrin

You're like the fifth person to say that, shut it.
*bows to Phoenix King Ozai*
All hail Ozai!!
Phoenix King Ozai
Fire Nation Princess

I thought you went crazy, Azula.. >>
Why is Zuko the new fire lord? I'm very dissapointed in you.

It is all...part of the plan! Haven't I been loyal to you, father for all these years?! I DESERVE your respect. Zuzu is just a traitor. My being captured was all...part of the PLAN. I AM PERFECTLY SANE. scream
DarkMidnightRoseOfLullaby
All hail Ozai!!

-smirks-
When I take back the Fire Nation and the entire world, you will be spared.

Azula;
Then gain control again.. Set me free, get back my armies, my country..
YOU are the reason why I'm in this mess.. You are just as much as a disappointed as Zuko.
I see. Then I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to regain my honor. mad
Good.. I am hopeful, then.
Phoenix King Ozai
All hail Ozai!!

-smirks-

Azula;
YOU are the reason why I'm in this mess.. You are just as much as a disappointed as Zuko.

*hugs your legs*
Thank you, Phoenix King, you are most generous.
Phoenix King Ozai
All hail Ozai!!

-smirks-

Azula;

*hugs your legs*
Thank you, Phoenix King, you are most generous.

Damn right I am.
-pets-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas