Welcome to Gaia! ::

xSooPahhFresHhx
Phoenix King Ozai
housesyndrome
User Image [ T ] eam Durem

LOL. Ozai-sama, you rocked in the last episode, I'll give you that. But now you're just a regular guy with a bad attitude problem. No more bending for you. So no support from Durem. > D

Now tell poor Zuko where his mamma is! D :

who do you belong to ?

User Image

Shhhh..
As I explained before,
the whole thing was STAGED. I still have my bending, I swear, and between you and me..
These fists aren't too dandy and innocent, lovely. Even without my firebending, I could still kill a few AVATARS..

Ozai doesn't know where his wifey has gone.. D; He misses her just as much as Zuko.

Nuh uhhh you almost got killed by aang (: avatar state would have kicked the shiet out of you but aang had a heart if he didn't he would have killed your asshh. He spared your poor asshhh soul.
You need to give his momma back!

Yes, well..
Aang is weak, enough said.

I want his mom back also, shush.
So many haters...
Despite how evil and corrupt you are, I still can't hate you.
haha you cant kill Aang he's to powerfull and has his friends plus he has guards
Phoenix King Ozai
xSooPahhFresHhx
Phoenix King Ozai
housesyndrome

LOL. Ozai-sama, you rocked in the last episode, I'll give you that. But now you're just a regular guy with a bad attitude problem. No more bending for you. So no support from Durem. > D

who do you belong to ?

User Image

Shhhh..
As I explained before,
the whole thing was STAGED. I still have my bending, I swear, and between you and me..
These fists aren't too dandy and innocent, lovely. Even without my firebending, I could still kill a few AVATARS..

Ozai doesn't know where his wifey has gone.. D; He misses her just as much as Zuko.

Nuh uhhh you almost got killed by aang (: avatar state would have kicked the shiet out of you but aang had a heart if he didn't he would have killed your asshh. He spared your poor asshhh soul.
You need to give his momma back!

Yes, well..
Aang is weak, enough said.

I want his mom back also, shush.

What happend to her then? x3
Moonlit Dreamscape
So many haters...

My lady~ You seem intelligent..
In the future, your words will save your life, whenever I bust out of this jail that I've been locked in and take control once more.

xSooPahhFresHhx;
I banished her. :l For some ridiculous reason that I've forgotten..
What she did to herself, I'm not sure.
Phoenix King Ozai
Kagome the Preistess111
Phoenix King Ozai
housesyndrome

who do you belong to ?

User Image

Shhhh..
As I explained before,

oh realy *throws poisonous needles at ozai*

-sigh, swiftly dodges- Seriously, young girl.. I don't understand why you must hate me so much.. If you had all the money and power in the world, you'd be evil and corrupt also.

*creates an earthquake with one punch on the ground that's unmissable and rocks fly ito the air*
Phoenix King Ozai
Moonlit Dreamscape
So many haters...

My lady~ You seem intelligent..
In the future, your words will save your life, whenever I bust out of this jail that I've been locked in and take control once more.

xSooPahhFresHhx;
I banished her. :l For some ridiculous reason that I've forgotten..
What she did to herself, I'm not sure.

O: how could you...it was his momma D:
Phoenix King Ozai

-blinks-
Yes, well.. I'm sure if Aang is killed, my bending powers would soon come back.. >>; If you do that, I'll think about making you that 'right hand lady' you were talking about earlier..

-sigh- My poor daughter~..

ZombieMatt; Fine then. What's your price?

Yeah, sorry about Azula. . . either the reality of suddenly being Fire Lord was a little too much for her, or maybe Zukko had something to do with it. . . Guess we'll never know. But hey, at least you know where she is, you know?

Ah well, anyway, I was just kiddin' about the whole 'right-hand-lady' thing. Although, if that's cool with you. . . *shrugs again* it's cool with me. But honestly, though, now that I think about it. . . I wouldn't mind killing Ang, since he annoys me to no end. It'll be a tough job, though.

who do you belong to ?

User Image

Rainbow Hoarder

Silly Ozai! Firebending is for people that DON'T EPICLY FAIL!!!
*flaming boot to the head*
lol, awesome cosplay though dude
*Ozai gets hit by the earthquake*
Agent_Tuna_Ghost

hey I like your style oh and I'm a earth bender *throws boulders at Ozai*
well in this forum I'm an earth bender
housesyndrome
Phoenix King Ozai

-blinks-
Yes, well.. I'm sure if Aang is killed, my bending powers would soon come back.. >>; If you do that, I'll think about making you that 'right hand lady' you were talking about earlier..

-sigh- My poor daughter~..

ZombieMatt; Fine then. What's your price?

Yeah, sorry about Azula. . . either the reality of suddenly being Fire Lord was a little too much for her, or maybe Zukko had something to do with it. . . Guess we'll never know. But hey, at least you know where she is, you know?

Ah well, anyway, I was just kiddin' about the whole 'right-hand-lady' thing. Although, if that's cool with you. . . *shrugs again* it's cool with me. But honestly, though, now that I think about it. . . I wouldn't mind killing Ang, since he annoys me to no end. It'll be a tough job, though.

who do you belong to ?

User Image

I suppose~ But she was so talented.. I suppose she had it coming, being so violent and demanding.. -sigh- Just like her father, hm? -laughs cooly- She found out that she couldn't control everyone and everything with fear.. And by realizing this, she lost herself.. Fear was her ultimate weapon.

There are many others like you, on my side, and in hiding.. Or sleeping..
I'm sure you'll be able to go through to it. Just imagine the rewards, though~..

xSooPahhFresHhx; Sry. D: My bad.

Agent_Tuna_Ghost; Power =/= Epic fail.
I don't understand where you people get this from.

Rainbow Hoarder

Kagome the Preistess111
Agent_Tuna_Ghost

LOL. thanks! *curtsy* AWESOME!!! I'm bending challenged. *le sigh*
Agent_Tuna_Ghost
Kagome the Preistess111
Agent_Tuna_Ghost

LOL. thanks! *curtsy* AWESOME!!! I'm bending challenged. *le sigh*

hey what's your bending element fire right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff