Welcome to Gaia! ::

and who cares about you any way mr.Ozai your useless and evil evil evil evil evil evil evil maybe even twisted evil twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
Phoenix King Ozai
Kagome the Preistess111
Clouds_Lover
Phoenix King Ozai my foot! >_< But yay for joining Durem... but boo on you! lol

for me it's Phoenix King Ozai my a**!!!

Yeahwell..
You'll be the first to go, after I take over this world-dump-place. D:<

ZombieMatt;
Just letting you be in my presence isn't good enough for you?!
Naw...loyal subjects need the paper.
i'd happily spout your praises if i were properly motivated.

Super Noob

I never really liked Ozai. Needs moar evil.
housesyndrome
User Image [ T ] eam Durem

LOL. Ozai-sama, you rocked in the last episode, I'll give you that. But now you're just a regular guy with a bad attitude problem. No more bending for you. So no support from Durem. > D

Now tell poor Zuko where his mamma is! D :

who do you belong to ?

User Image

Shhhh..
As I explained before,
the whole thing was STAGED. I still have my bending, I swear, and between you and me..
These fists aren't too dandy and innocent, lovely. Even without my firebending, I could still kill a few AVATARS..

Ozai doesn't know where his wifey has gone.. D; He misses her just as much as Zuko.
Phoenix King Ozai
Kagome the Preistess111
Clouds_Lover

Yeahwell..

ZombieMatt;

oh yeah mr.ozai your useless with out bending and I'll kill you myself or throw you were Azula is being kept
Phoenix King Ozai
housesyndrome

LOL. Ozai-sama, you rocked in the last episode, I'll give you that. But now you're just a regular guy with a bad attitude problem. No more bending for you. So no support from Durem. > D

who do you belong to ?

User Image

Shhhh..
As I explained before,
the whole thing was STAGED. I still have my bending, I swear, and between you and me..
These fists aren't too dandy and innocent, lovely. Even without my firebending, I could still kill a few AVATARS..

Ozai doesn't know where his wifey has gone.. D; He misses her just as much as Zuko.

oh realy *throws poisonous needles at ozai*
ZombieMatt
Phoenix King Ozai
Kagome the Preistess111
Clouds_Lover

Yeahwell..

ZombieMatt;

Yes, well..
I'm sure there are many other loyal subjects who would be HAPPY to do anything I please without some silly offerings.

Falcon;
I eat babies for breakfast. :l

Kagome; Azula?! What's this about Azula..?
I do miss her..
Kagome the Preistess111
Phoenix King Ozai
housesyndrome

who do you belong to ?

User Image

Shhhh..
As I explained before,

oh realy *throws poisonous needles at ozai*

-sigh, swiftly dodges- Seriously, young girl.. I don't understand why you must hate me so much.. If you had all the money and power in the world, you'd be evil and corrupt also.
Phoenix King Ozai
ZombieMatt
Phoenix King Ozai
Kagome the Preistess111
Clouds_Lover

Yeahwell..

ZombieMatt;

Yes, well..
I'm sure there are many other loyal subjects who would be HAPPY to do anything I please without some silly offerings.

Falcon;
I eat babies for breakfast. :l

Kagome; Azula?! What's this about Azula..?
I do miss her..
im not seeing any.
you look pretty hated.
i could spin the media to your liking.
im good with people.
Phoenix King Ozai

Shhhh..
As I explained before,

staged, riiight. *winks and shrugs shoulders* alright, whatever you say, Ozai-sama. so anyway, you know, since Azula went all crazy and all, if you need a right hand lady, I'm your girl. lolol.*winkwink,nudgenudge* besides, I never liked Ang, anyway. xD

who do you belong to ?

User Image
she's in the prison cell where Sokka and Zuko went on a rescue mission but security is realy tight and impossible to get to unless you have bending powers so haha and Azula is a real psycho
Phoenix King Ozai
housesyndrome

who do you belong to ?

User Image

Shhhh..
As I explained before,

Nuh uhhh you almost got killed by aang (: avatar state would have kicked the shiet out of you but aang had a heart if he didn't he would have killed your asshh. He spared your poor asshhh soul.
You need to give his momma back!
she will be kept at the prison forever
housesyndrome
Phoenix King Ozai

Shhhh..
As I explained before,

staged, riiight. *winks and shrugs shoulders* alright, whatever you say, Ozai-sama. so anyway, you know, since Azula went all crazy and all, if you need a right hand lady, I'm your girl. lolol.*winkwink,nudgenudge* besides, I never liked Ang, anyway. xD

who do you belong to ?

User Image

-blinks-
Yes, well.. I'm sure if Aang is killed, my bending powers would soon come back.. >>; If you do that, I'll think about making you that 'right hand lady' you were talking about earlier..

-sigh- My poor daughter~..

ZombieMatt; Fine then. What's your price?
hahahahahahhaha no more bending for you *kicks and then laughs* what-cha gonna do hit me ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff