Welcome to Gaia! ::

i heard that they're not counting any1 with an average score below 4
Durem is 8.18 now!!!!!!!!!!! Barton; 8.19......... We're still getting there people! MOVE YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!! We got them! XD
COME ON WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE

BARTON IS AT 8.19
DUREM IS AT 8.18

WE CAN DO THIS
UMmm I'm sorry but, The Olympics are over, except for the scoring. There was an announcment that they were leaving the games up for fun.
LOVE your Team Spirit though!
StormofStarzZ2
UMmm I'm sorry but, The Olympics are over, except for the scoring. There was an announcment that they were leaving the games up for fun.
LOVE your Team Spirit though!
///A Flag dyed...

Yeah..-sigh- I hope we win...
They still have to get the final score after deleting the mules and checking for bugs...

...With the Blood of Us\ |D|U|R|E|M|

Dapper Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't know.
I think if we suddenly win, everyone will think we cheated somehow. Which is stupid because Gaia wouldn't do that.
But I'm fine with winning second.
I'd honestly rather tie than win at this point. Other Gaians would always consider us cheaters if we suddenly won now.
if we suddenly win then they'll just have to get over it ;D i mean even they would have to admit its odd how our score barley went up, and thats even with us having a bigger team, plus i will laugh if they say we cheated after all the ppl they sent over as mules just to screw us over ;D

Dapper Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Near the end, everyone's score hardly went up. And each team had people sending mules to other's accounts to try to drop the scores.

We were only behind .01 and I got on overall score of 9.91 I can be happy with that.
Gambino is 8.14 now, I believe.

4,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
When will they be done with removing the mules?
the supence is killing me.
Luna Devorties
the supence is killing me.

I know. DX
gawd how long is this gonna take Dx
Thanks for the scores. I hope we can get through that tiny margin and win!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff