Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there. I've heard allegations of people purposely using mule accounts to make opposing teams' scores lower, and if it's true, that's sad. But not all mules are bad. Tessil here is a mule account- my main joined Barton, and Barton is the one I'm rooting for, but Durem was my second-favorite town so I wanted to play here too. My scores are only a little higher on my main, and I'm working on evening them now. The point is, I'm playing on two rival teams, but not because I mean any ill will. I just like both teams.

People misusing mules, cut it out. This is a silly bunch of games for a silly website, and the idea is to have fun, not attack fellow Gaians.
I still think if you're going to root for a team you should stay on it and not wonder anywhere else. It's not fair to others who'd rather stay loyal.
I can see where you're coming from, but since mules aren't being counted anyway I figure it didn't do any harm.
well how do they know if a person is a mule of not. you cant just not count someone for that my be their main account

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff