Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellz yes! I've been a Duremite since I could be!

Tipsy Alchemist

User Image
No Other Team, Durem Always Wins!
heart
User Image
Duremite 4 life!
Duremites <3

Forever and ever?
Yes!
=D
heart
heart heart heart heart
Never, ever, ever leaving this awesome town and team. Two years already and I can't wait for next year, (I'm going to be way more prepared though)

Lol! Someday, when I reach oldbie status, I'll be able to say proudly, "I was with Durem since the beginning of the summer events tradition!"
heart My heart belongs to Durem. heart

Hygenic Bloodsucker

DUREM IS BEST!!!!!
even if we don't win this year, we'll still claim first place in having the most teamates!
DUREM FTW!!!!!

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Iza
Durem FTW!

I'm never leaving Durem. @_@ That's where Edmund lives. heart

second'd.

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Duremite 'til Death!!!

I was proudly on Durem last year (from the very start of the event, mind you), I stuck with Durem this year not because we won last year but because Durem is AWESOME.

And, not to mention, the team shirt is the best of the lot and our NPC's kick some serious a**.

7,700 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Megathread 100
Duh. Durem is awesome. My blood is painted red and black through and through. Once a Duremite, always a Duremite.

Shameless Cultist

24,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
I would naturally always stick with Durem 3nodding black and red are the best colors in the world heart and I was a Duremite last year and always shall be biggrin
green pigeon
HELLZ YEAH DUREM UNTIL THE END!!!!
Kat Nio
Never, ever, ever leaving this awesome town and team. Two years already and I can't wait for next year, (I'm going to be way more prepared though)

Lol! Someday, when I reach oldbie status, I'll be able to say proudly, "I was with Durem since the beginning of the summer events tradition!"
User Image

I'm an oldbie and I'm happy to say that I've been with durem since last year xd

User Image

Friendly Trickster

You people couldn't get rid of me if you told me Barton was offering free ice cream and candy to the next 25 nuns who wore their colours. You've had me by your side since the water festival, you'll have me here til the bitter end.

Durem for life, yo. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces