Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I suck at the shotting games, so my days
2 and 7 are kind of low... I do have an average
of 8.26, I think *not looking at it right now*

I have one thing to say about your avi --
the gold is a little top heavy. Maybe loose
the glasses and oculus? What do I know though.

I happen to know German very well, and I plan
to talk to a certain high school and college
student company that will send me to Germany
once I graduate. I'll be studying abroad <3

User Image

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Spencer Kun
doubledaisy
Spencer Kun
I entered in the avatar arena this week with my Durem-inspired avatar (couldn't help but add a touch of gold XD), and I need you guys' votes... preferably 10s! XD If we can't win the Olympics, why not try to win the arena, I say! :B

Just kiddin'. But I would still appreciate your vote. :3 Thank you ahead of time. ^^ Click the coat of arms to get there.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, in order to provide you all with enough discussable content, I'd like to ask everybody their own personal scores, and the most important thing they skipped in order to play the games. XD

so your avi is two links away... sorry but not touching it. you should link straight to your avi
Ah, sorry. The link in the first post is messed up. I'll fix that. My apologies. ^^ You can still get to the entry through my signature, however~

F r ii z z y: Yeah, my laptop's touchpad wasn't nice enough to let me do as well as I could have done. DX

Sorry if I'm dense.. but how?? Would love to vote but every link I click gets me to this:
User Image

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
My overall score was 9.31, and what I skipped out on was packing up to move to my new house, breakfast, and lunch and only because there is nothing to even eat since all the food and pots and stuff is at the new house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff