Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey. ^^ Hang out, play with Olympic Spirit, and send secret presents with the gift giving feature. I will be giving out BIG presents (hint hint) every once in a while, and just to let you guys no before hand, I am choose people randomly to receive these "BIG" gifts, so you don't have to rip off all of your expensive items an say things like, "OMG I'm so poor, please donate!" That's really annoying.

Edit: I really didn't want to have to post rules, since this isn't a hard concept, but please, don't post long, page stretching posts, or say anything about how you aren't recieving enough presents. Both really piss me off. Don't be that guy. Thanks.

Edit2: Quit bumping, Have a conversation with someone. I'm not gifting people who just post their wishlists over and over again. Be literate/social or get out. Too many people are just spamming up the thread and taking attention away from people that actually deserve presents.

Edit3: It does matter if you're giving out art or free banner or anything like that, just give! biggrin

Edit4: Gaia is being a b***h but that doesn't we can't be kind! keep giving but use trade! I know it ruins the warm and fuzzy feeling but we can't do anything about it crying

Tips on getting gifts:

*Post a wishlist. Remember to keep it small, and to be realistic. No one is going to donate to you if you post the most expensive items you can think of. Try to request store items or other things between 25g-10k.

*Post your quest, with links to your quest thread. show people that your working on any larger items you want. People aren't going to give you a ninja headband, but they might send some gold to help you out.

*Have an interesting post. Use colored font and small images to help your posts catch peoples eye.

*Don't beg or rape the emoticons. It's just annoying. Really. You can count how many presants you've recieved, but complaning or harassing people in this thread over it will not be tolerated.

Tips on giving gifts:

*Take the persons' gender and appearence in to concideration. A boy with a gothic avi probably dosen't want a jenny's dress.

*Don't send people trash. Put a bit of thought in to your gifts.

*Look at peoples wishlists for good ideas of the kind of things they like. even if you can't afford something off it, at least you know what they are interested in.

General:

*Having a nice avi dosen't mean someone is rich. Don't get upset if you don't get a "big enough" donation.

*Send all presents with the gifting system unless sending gold or game items, or mutiple items. Send them annonomously.

*If you know who sent you a present, say thank you. Its just the polite thing to do.
haiz! biggrin
Hai flavoured air!
heart How are you.
User Image

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
GOO Durem!!

hello!
how's everyone's summer coming along??

PurpleFlavoredAir
heart How are you.

Umm if you're talking to me then just fine biggrin
hey hikari! omg nice headshot in your post!

Fashionable Flatterer

7,700 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hello! How's things going?
i was talking to everyone, but i am glad you answered.
hmmm hi hikari! I love your avi >w<
hi EVERYONE! ok i'm officiall gonna start giving things out now biggrin
User Image

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

@packing mule: lol thanks! i love it too aha!

@chibichappy: im good and yourself?

@yvana: 4laugh aww thanks! i like yours too! so pretty!

I don't need any gifts but I can for sure give some stuff out 3nodding

ANONYMOUSLY ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas