Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors?

+1 1 100.0% [ 422 ]
Total Votes:[ 422 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 >
Katsu Kumori
Good question....where is Hikari? O.o

I've been busy/sick these past few days, though I hope to get another one or so done tonight. :3

for reals, i havent seen a post form hikari in a while. i hope you didnt transfer the sickness. >.<

Spastic Bunny Mina

-thinks that Dwi has lost it-

hahaha, i think i lost it long before i joined gaia. hahaahah rofl

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
awwwwe~~~~
lost what? 4laugh

Profitable Entrepreneur

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Muawahaha! Contagious through the internet! >:3

Well, if she ends up not coming back, which is understandable, I'll draw the rest of the stuff for you guys. smile

Dapper Healer

6,700 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Oh, and this is still me, Katsu....except on my other account. biggrin Horay!

Anyway, just figured I'd say that I take commissions on both accounts and open shops art shops with both accounts. Aka if you see my art on around the site affiliated with this account, it's still me. XD (It's kinda funny when people tell me I'm stealing my own art)

And I have a girl character for two reasons...one so I can do stuff with the girl only items, and two because both these accounts are based off of OCs. :3
Tez Ryu
Oh, and this is still me, Katsu....except on my other account. biggrin Horay!

Anyway, just figured I'd say that I take commissions on both accounts and open shops art shops with both accounts. Aka if you see my art on around the site affiliated with this account, it's still me. XD (It's kinda funny when people tell me I'm stealing my own art)

And I have a girl character for two reasons...one so I can do stuff with the girl only items, and two because both these accounts are based off of OCs. :3

User Image
WOOT!!
Go Durem!!

hey "you" does Katsu know who "me" is?
-giggles-

WOOT!!
Go Durem!!
User Image

Profitable Entrepreneur

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
xX Mlg Kiwi Xx
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/EllipseOrimaru/untitled-1.jpg
and I want an Avi art please, kinda like the first one on your list, when you find time of course

User Image

Fashionable Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cute Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
Katsu Kumori

Well, if she ends up not coming back, which is understandable, I'll draw the rest of the stuff for you guys. smile

hahahah. you gave her mono by kissing your router while on her profile. hahahaha whee

but that is a sucky position to be in. you drawing all that for free. that makes me feel bad. its not understandable if she never comes back. we are far too cool in here for it to be worth leaving us.
3nodding
Dwi Mo Cymraeg
Katsu Kumori

hahahah. you gave her mono by kissing your router while on her profile. hahahaha whee

but that is a sucky position to be in. you drawing all that for free. that makes me feel bad. its not understandable if she never comes back. we are far too cool in here for it to be worth leaving us.
3nodding

User Image
WOOT!!
Go Durem!!

I agree, we rocks!

WOOT!!
Go Durem!!
User Image
Dwi Mo Cymraeg
Katsu Kumori

3nodding

Yeah, seriously.
...Plus, she could at least tell Katsu she wasn't coming back. xD

Profitable Entrepreneur

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
MaryAnneStrangeAngel
Dwi Mo Cymraeg
Katsu Kumori

3nodding

Yeah, seriously.

She might have just gone on vacation or something, I'll try PMing her...
Katsu Kumori
MaryAnneStrangeAngel
Dwi Mo Cymraeg
Katsu Kumori

3nodding

Yeah, seriously.

That's true. She still could have told you, lol. xD

On a different note, I'm next on the list! biggrin YAY!
Katsu Kumori
MaryAnneStrangeAngel
Dwi Mo Cymraeg
Katsu Kumori

3nodding

Yeah, seriously.

oh, by no means was i trying to say that she just left for sure. im just saying that if she did it isnt understandable because we are so awesome. but i agree, she could most definitely be on vacation. its summer, thats what people do. xp

on a side not, katsu, im glad you recovered from your sickness induced by far too many people sitting on you. whee
User Image
WOOT!!
Go Durem!!

I WAS THE ONLY ONE! -makes a face at everyone-

WOOT!!
Go Durem!!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash