Welcome to Gaia! ::

My fellow Durem citizens, Vampires, and Dark elves we are gathered here to increase our brother hoods and sister ships (to the girls). We may not have won the Rejected Olympics but at least we came out knowing that us citizens of Durem stand over a hundred and fifty thousand strong. We are dominant and hardcore kick a** people we have nothing to feel ashamed of because we gave it our all and came in second. Now to some of you second doesn't sound to glorious and to me personally its not but its better than nothing Hell at least we're not like Aekea with the Burnt Toast award that symbolizes being weaklings. Or the Gambino Bronze that symbolizes not being able to work together as hard and strong enough. But us we got the silver and kicked much a** but Barton hells Barton if your reading this you guys put up a good fight but I assure you Durems unending will to stand up and fight will certainly crush you in the next event may god have mercy on your souls when that day comes. In conclusion, we as Durem should prepare our reflexes sport Durem more keep our banners up even make friends with the new citizens of gaia and tell them about the Durem way, and as gaia grows the will of Durem Shall grow with it and become a more unstoppable force RED AND BLACK FOREVER DUREM !!!!
theleming
To further show you Durem Pride join the Dark Fang Gang and the Kuro Gang (Dark elves)
click the links

DFGB3

supports all of the races in the Durem Community feel free to join no cybering post about anything (except cybering and give us some ideas about what the guild should have
Yes Durem Kicked some major a** good speech Blade
Very inspirational speech King Blade I'm in your guild already but hells had to hear your speech or read it anyway gonna tell my friends about your guild and invite Red and Black forever homie
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo inspirational love your passion for Durem truthfully King louie disgusts me your a better king than him lol *looks around for other Durem people and run* blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
CandySakura
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo inspirational love your passion for Durem truthfully King louie disgusts me your a better king than him lol *looks around for other Durem people and run* blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
flattering Thank you
Man I was sure Durem was going to win
theleming
Man I was sure Durem was going to win
I know and Blade was leading over like 500 durem peoples lol
For the black
For the red
Mess with durem
And you're DEAD wahmbulance wahmbulance
Kakashi_icha-
For the black
For the red
Mess with durem
And you're DEAD wahmbulance wahmbulance
Thats right
We tried our best so no regrets. We'll win next year. ^.^
-xXGodslayer_RaiXx-
We tried our best so no regrets. We'll win next year. ^.^
Thats for sure we have a lot of people plus with Wweblades guild Durem shall become more strong hopefully

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff