uuuuu.....ok I'll go. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 13 ]
FAK u! 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4

we will win bc were awesome!!!
Wrathkid
Ulrich Zola
Wrathkid
I bet the items that you win are better than the prize anyway. Last year all we got was a little trophy. But lets still try to win the games. wahmbulance

TROPHY SUCKS YOU SAY!!! U ARE A DISGRACE TO DUREM GTFO!!!!! OBVIOUSLY YOUR A PERSON THAT HAS NEVER WON AN AWARD SO YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW HARD YOU WORK 4 1 * RUNS AND PLAYS GAMES * KEEP POSATING STUFF OR WTV =p

Did I ever actually say that?

yes u did!!

The Committee Staff Genius

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ulrich Zola
I have a Username!
{:_"You noobs"?

Tell me then, do you know the proper definition of noob?
_:}

the new definition of noobs are those who buy items from cash shops and sell them at the market for hig prices instead of socializing in gaia thats the new definition of noob today noew u see em cluttred not like the old days!! And I'm playing !!! Right now SO STOP FLAMING AND PLAY THAT PHOTO WAS TAKEN ! HOUR AGO!!!!

Your obviously the " noob" . You keep on saying people are flaming in your thread when thier not . & you should know this by now but the CS items are collectables of course people will buy & use them for profit , but they arn't ALL noobs .
If your so worked up over a game then you need to get over it . Durem is working its butt off .

Enduring Spotter

6,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Ulrich Zola
Wrathkid
Ulrich Zola
Wrathkid
I bet the items that you win are better than the prize anyway. Last year all we got was a little trophy. But lets still try to win the games. wahmbulance

TROPHY SUCKS YOU SAY!!! U ARE A DISGRACE TO DUREM GTFO!!!!! OBVIOUSLY YOUR A PERSON THAT HAS NEVER WON AN AWARD SO YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW HARD YOU WORK 4 1 * RUNS AND PLAYS GAMES * KEEP POSATING STUFF OR WTV =p

Did I ever actually say that?

yes u did!!

Can you highlight the sentence where I said that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff