Welcome to Gaia! ::

HEAD TO THE GARDEN OF MADNESS!!!

FAK YEAH!! 0.49180327868852 49.2% [ 30 ]
uuuuu.....ok I'll go. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 13 ]
FAK u! 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

-t h e spiritless
If you have a good score and have tried your best, he's obviously not talking to you.
Chillax.

+

THAT EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT!!!! THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT!!!
Ulrich Zola
User Image

WE CAN DO BETTER every time Barton got the lead we took it right away! But what now!! You noobs just sitting around waiting 4 the worker bees to do the job 4 you are the worst!!! Because if your waiting for it to happen well IT WONT HAPPEN because you ain't helping. Durem is supposed to stand for glory, honor, commitment, team work and VAMPIRES!!!! But don't let your laziness ruin that name. We won las balloon battle and will win again!

THIS IS MADNESS! NO THIS IS SPARTADUREM

WHERE JUST 2 POINTS AWAY SO DON't GIVE UP SAYING YOU CAN GIVE ANYMORE!!! NO HUMAN IS BOUND BY LIMITS GO DUREMITES! HEAD FIRST TO THE GARDEN OF MADNESS!

I thought that we where only 0.2 points off. confused Isn't that more like Two tenths of a point rather than two?

Friendly Trickster

It's even less than that. 0.02 points. 3nodding
-t h e spiritless
If you have a good score and have tried your best, he's obviously not talking to you.
Chillax.

+

@ agrees @
I'm only posting when i reach the middle of the set and the end of the set so don't tell me to go to the games because I am all games anyways you can boast about your score here if you want i now have 9.36 and getting it up. So like please play!!!
Ulrich Zola
I'm only posting when i reach the middle of the set and the end of the set so don't tell me to go to the games because I am all games anyways you can boast about your score here if you want i now have 9.36 and getting it up. So like please play!!!

You know that with a score that high it would be better to use a mule that either has a lower score or no score at all- it would be worth more points to us.
I'm getting annoyed by the lazier guys who just play lousy and expect us to win. While we're trying our hardest to get high scores, they just sit around and watch, expecting us to win. Seriously, they need some help.
PS. I cannot be held responsible for any hurtful messages due to the fact that I don't know any better (wasn't taught proper etiquette). 3nodding Have a nice day.
cheese_whine Just relax and play the games * drops wine and cheese and runs to play games*
Premature_Fear
Ulrich Zola

You know that with a score that high it would be better to use a mule that either has a lower score or no score at all- it would be worth more points to us.

Sorry real duremites don't cheat. smile
wtf!! were just 0.02 points away so come on!!! * runs to play games*

Familiar Gaian

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
ahah mkk.
edit=holyshit I just sliced my finger with a pencil.
the blood is tasty? aha I can't get a band aid.
T .T
Sergeant Major Balloon
ahah mkk.
edit=holyshit I just sliced my finger with a pencil.
the blood is tasty? aha I can't get a band aid.
T .T

T.T
Why are we worried??
Durem will win, I sure.
WERE STILL LOOSING WTF!!!!

If only I had flash.
*sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash