Total Votes:[ 234 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Salior Fuku
Durem Supporter Says<3 : Salutes to Aekea, our sister town. I would much rather wanna lose to them instead of plain ol' Barton. I promote Aekea... why are they in last? That's not cool... Ian over Gino? Gino over Liam? wth!? gonk Liam's sexy xDDD
Exactly! Aekea is too sexy for the rest of them! That's why we're going on an expidition to save the sexy Aekea from Gambino and their big eyebrows! Want to come?

Shy Pumpkin

Aekea has Sam.
Sam is one of the sexiest NPC's.
Also, orcs.
******** orcs.
Goddamn, guys.
How did they lose? >:

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

^^ how did the orcs get left behind? barton shouldnt win, obviosly id love it if we won, but if aekea won id be happy too, specialy cos my best friend joined that team heart

for Durem and Louie!
User Image
lila0291
Salior Fuku
Durem Supporter Says<3 : Salutes to Aekea, our sister town. I would much rather wanna lose to them instead of plain ol' Barton. I promote Aekea... why are they in last? That's not cool... Ian over Gino? Gino over Liam? wth!? gonk Liam's sexy xDDD
Exactly! Aekea is too sexy for the rest of them! That's why we're going on an expidition to save the sexy Aekea from Gambino and their big eyebrows! Want to come?

hell yeah >:3 He's okay but the eyebrows... bug me xDDD Aekea's too sexy for Gambino, too sexy for Gambino, so sexy it hurts xDDDD

Lonely Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Pantarhei
Honestly - I don't care much about the eyebrows,
but at least you can properly HATE Gambino.

Barton is just so ... nice. stare

Have you looked into Rina's eyes!?!? SHE'S DEMONIC! Why else is Leon always wearing armor and sticking by her? He's planing to slay her when her true form comes out! surprised
Salior Fuku
lila0291
Salior Fuku

hell yeah >:3 He's okay but the eyebrows... bug me xDDD Aekea's too sexy for Gambino, too sexy for Gambino, so sexy it hurts xDDDD

Yes! *Is already charging flamethrower for the invasion*

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Salior Fuku
lila0291
Salior Fuku

YESS!! We must defeat Gambino with sheer sexiness! xd

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
BlackShadow03
Pantarhei

Have you looked into Rina's eyes!?!? SHE'S DEMONIC! Why else is Leon always wearing armor and sticking by her? He's planing to slay her when her true form comes out! surprised
Oh! I never thought of that, but now that you say it, it all makes sense! Well then, for the sake of all that is Gaia, we must defeat Rina along with the Gambonians on our raid to save the sexy Aekea!
lila0291
BlackShadow03
Pantarhei

Oh! I never thought of that, but now that you say it, it all makes sense! Well then, for the sake of all that is Gaia, we must defeat Rina along with the Gambonians on our raid to save the sexy Aekea!

Rina is the reason I can't sleep at night...

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
BlackShadow03
Pantarhei

Exactly, so why wait for Leon to get rid of her? Let's just get rid of her ourselves! ^^

Lonely Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
BlackShadow03
Pantarhei

.............That can be taken in too many ways.......... gonk
BlackShadow03
SilverWolf98
lila0291
BlackShadow03
Pantarhei

I have no comment for you.
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
BlackShadow03
Pantarhei

Exactly, so why wait for Leon to get rid of her? Let's just get rid of her ourselves! ^^

Yes! Slay the monster that haunts me whenever I close my eyes! Do you hear me Rina? Your end is near!

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
BlackShadow03
SilverWolf98
lila0291
BlackShadow03
Pantarhei

I have no comment for you.
*slap forehead* wow, that's sad...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out