Total Votes:[ 234 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 > >>
Anxima
shadow_of_darkness28
Choclat
Anxima
I wish we would have lost to Aekea rather than..Barton

I agree.
I'm not a huge fan of Barton's flag and NPCs.

i don't know. I mean, Aekea's okay, but i love Ian. I'm just glad we didn't loose to Gambino. All those huge eyebrow people *shivers*
but personally i would have liked Durem to win.

XDD Huge eyebrow people
it's true!

isn't it!!! it give me freakin OCD! I just wanna rip them of!

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Netasha Rose
shadow_of_darkness28
Choclat
Anxima

I agree.

i don't know. I mean, Aekea's okay, but i love Ian. I'm just glad we didn't loose to Gambino. All those huge eyebrow people *shivers*

Ian is the only good part of Barton so I can at least live with them beating us (Aekea would have been better, winning would have been the best though it's not over until the fat Mod sings) but Gambino and their eyebrows, THE HORROR, THE HORROR!
*tries very hard to NOT think about Gambino and their huge eyebrows*
Honestly - I don't care much about the eyebrows,
but at least you can properly HATE Gambino.

Barton is just so ... nice. stare
lila0291
Netasha Rose
shadow_of_darkness28
Choclat
Anxima

I agree.

Ian is the only good part of Barton so I can at least live with them beating us (Aekea would have been better, winning would have been the best though it's not over until the fat Mod sings) but Gambino and their eyebrows, THE HORROR, THE HORROR!

Fear not, for the Gambino scum do not have the spirit, nor the determination to break free from their shackles of third place! Their eyebrows shall never torment us! Not while we are safe here, in our fortress of Durem!
Netasha Rose
shadow_of_darkness28
Choclat
Anxima

I agree.

Fat Mod sings eh? hmmmm.....maybe we can cut out the mods vocal cords until Durem gets a higher average than Baron........*starts plotting*

Jk, but it would be funny.

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaiaarena?mode=vote&c=1&key=56rgz6&postid=10573 Ohh, this is off topic, but vote for Newfoundlander in the avvie arena! scream Hehe... sorry about that sweatdrop

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
Netasha Rose
shadow_of_darkness28
Choclat
Anxima

I agree.

Fear not, for the Gambino scum do not have the spirit, nor the determination to break free from their shackles of third place! Their eyebrows shall never torment us! Not while we are safe here, in our fortress of Durem!
Ah, but what can we do to save Aekea from their evil gigantic eyebrows of DOOM? We can't just sit here and watch one of the sexiest towns out there suffer from that! (Aekea is second only to Durem in the sexiness category)
lila0291
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaiaarena?mode=vote&c=1&key=56rgz6&postid=10573 Ohh, this is off topic, but vote for Newfoundlander in the avvie arena! scream Hehe... sorry about that sweatdrop

Haha, very clever. I 10'd.
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
Netasha Rose
shadow_of_darkness28

Ah, but what can we do to save Aekea from their evil gigantic eyebrows of DOOM? We can't just sit here and watch one of the sexiest towns out there suffer from that! (Aekea is second only to Durem in the sexiness category)

D= Oh no! We must go on a crusade to save the sexy Aekeans from the horrors of the Eyebrows of Gambino!

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291

Haha, very clever. I 10'd.
Isn't it? I would never thought of that ^^ (then again, I'm not a very imaginative person, but you don't know that)

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
Netasha Rose
shadow_of_darkness28

D= Oh no! We must go on a crusade to save the sexy Aekeans from the horrors of the Eyebrows of Gambino!
*sounds the war trumpet* TO AEKEA!!! WE MUST SAVE THEM!!! scream scream scream
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291

RIGHT!!!...RIGHT AFTER I GO WALK MY DOGS!
(Brb)

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291

RIGHT!!!...RIGHT AFTER I GO WALK MY DOGS!
(Brb)
Ok, walk dogs first, THEN go save Aekea!
User Image
THIS IS SPARTA DUREM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*retake* THIS IS DUREM

User Image

Cub

10,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Durem Supporter Says<3 : Salutes to Aekea, our sister town. I would much rather wanna lose to them instead of plain ol' Barton. I promote Aekea... why are they in last? That's not cool... Ian over Gino? Gino over Liam? wth!? gonk Liam's sexy xDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games