• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

Hmm...not sure. Hopefully something involving fire. But whatever it is, I'm fine with it, just as long as they keep useing the same teams. I need my Durem, it keeps me sane.
Oh~~ Fire... That would be fun. FIRE WAR AGAINST BARTON!!! scream scream scream KILL THEM ALL!!! xd

Dear God yes...the sexiness would be overwhelming! And when Barton has burned to the ground, we shall roast our marshmallows of victory over their shameful ashes of deafeat!
And then we can make s'mores with our chocolate and grahm crackers of revenge! 3nodding

Indeed! I can only imagine how delicious that must be...
Mmm... I can taste it already~

Lonely Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
shadow_of_darkness28
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
KageMaxwell

I have read the mangas, you have a good point, and is Aekea pronounced Ah-eh-kay-ah or am I wrong?
I always pronounced it Ae-kay-ah... but I could be wrong sweatdrop

I thought it was A-key-uh.
We should ask Gaia for a preonunciation guide gonk

thats not a bad idea. I always thought it was Ae-Key-Uh. gosh, so many different pronounciations for just one word. That's kinda funny

I'm pretty sure you've got the right pronunciation.
... sry, but Liam is nothing compared to Edmund xp
Pantarhei
Moira's sexiness owns their asses. twisted
Choclat
Anxima
I wish we would have lost to Aekea rather than..Barton

I agree.
I'm not a huge fan of Barton's flag and NPCs.

i don't know. I mean, Aekea's okay, but i love Ian. I'm just glad we didn't loose to Gambino. All those huge eyebrow people *shivers*
but personally i would have liked Durem to win.
Pantarhei

Agreed!
shadow_of_darkness28
Choclat
Anxima

I agree.

i don't know. I mean, Aekea's okay, but i love Ian. I'm just glad we didn't loose to Gambino. All those huge eyebrow people *shivers*

XDD Huge eyebrow people
it's true!
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

Hmm...not sure. Hopefully something involving fire. But whatever it is, I'm fine with it, just as long as they keep useing the same teams. I need my Durem, it keeps me sane.
Oh~~ Fire... That would be fun. FIRE WAR AGAINST BARTON!!! scream scream scream KILL THEM ALL!!! xd

Dear God yes...the sexiness would be overwhelming! And when Barton has burned to the ground, we shall roast our marshmallows of victory over their shameful ashes of deafeat!
And then we can make s'mores with our chocolate and grahm crackers of revenge! 3nodding

Remember that taste. Let it motivate you to kick the crap out of Barton next year.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Anxima
shadow_of_darkness28
Choclat
Anxima

I agree.

XDD Huge eyebrow people
it's true!

rofl
Arithusa
Pantarhei

Totally. Moria is the sexiest pixelated NPC ever to grace my computer screen.

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

Remember that taste. Let it motivate you to kick the crap out of Barton next year.
Yes... now we just have to hope there's fire next year. 3nodding On a side note, I put a request in for a pronunciation guide, so hopefully they'll respond.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

Yes... now we just have to hope there's fire next year. 3nodding On a side note, I put a request in for a pronunciation guide, so hopefully they'll respond.

Oooooh, fire. Oh and thanks. mrgreen

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
Arithusa
Pantarhei

Totally. Moria is the sexiest pixelated NPC ever to grace my computer screen.
I have to admit, Moira is pretty sexy. 3nodding

Durem Wolf

8,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
shadow_of_darkness28
Choclat
Anxima

I agree.

Ian is the only good part of Barton so I can at least live with them beating us (Aekea would have been better, winning would have been the best though it's not over until the fat Mod sings) but Gambino and their eyebrows, THE HORROR, THE HORROR!
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

Fire there shall be! And even if there isn't, I'm sure we can still use our imaginations. I know I will. And fabulous! Now our tongues will understand the sexiness that is Aekea!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff