• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
KageMaxwell
lila0291
KageMaxwell
Aekea is my second favorite place, so, I agree. I almost went to Aekea because of Liam's abs. Then, I shook my head, came back to my senses and joined the town I love. It's the curse of being bi. rofl mrgreen heart
eek Havn't you read the mangas? Never fall for Liam's abs!! It doesn't end up pretty! gonk (although, you DO have a point... he is pretty hot)

I have read the mangas, you have a good point, and is Aekea pronounced Ah-eh-kay-ah or am I wrong?
I always pronounced it Ae-kay-ah... but I could be wrong sweatdrop

I thought it was A-key-uh.
We should ask Gaia for a preonunciation guide gonk
Sorry to inform you all but they were raided by mules day one they got 5,000 or so extra players day 2 nothing 3 nothing 4 nothing 5 they jumped from 45,000 or 25,000 cant remember what my bro said but then they doubled in memebers and even got some of our own taunting them about how there fourth pretty sad that isel de gambino did it eh? My bro had a mule on isel and it was a topic called deminish ________ my brother forgot the rest of the topic name.
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

Ah, yes...poor Barton and Gambino. They shall never know the wonders of not failing at life.
Apparantly Barton won't... They've pretty much won... havn't they?

So it would seem. But next year, the useless newbs will be tripping over themselves to join the "fabulous winning team", leaving only us die-hard Duremites. Their happyness shall be short lived.
Ah, that makes sense 3nodding While I'm thinking about it, what do you think next year's event will be?

Hmm...not sure. Hopefully something involving fire. But whatever it is, I'm fine with it, just as long as they keep useing the same teams. I need my Durem, it keeps me sane.
Oh~~ Fire... That would be fun. FIRE WAR AGAINST BARTON!!! scream scream scream KILL THEM ALL!!! xd

Dear God yes...the sexiness would be overwhelming! And when Barton has burned to the ground, we shall roast our marshmallows of victory over their shameful ashes of deafeat!

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
BlackShadow03
A Durem / Aekea alliance would so look like the flag of Ustio!:
User Image
YESS!! This can mark the start of a new culture! Durkea cool

Moonlight Genius

8,750 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
the Durem / aekea flag is awsome
Anxima
I wish we would have lost to Aekea rather than..Barton

I agree.
I'm not a huge fan of Barton's flag and NPCs.

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

So it would seem. But next year, the useless newbs will be tripping over themselves to join the "fabulous winning team", leaving only us die-hard Duremites. Their happyness shall be short lived.
Ah, that makes sense 3nodding While I'm thinking about it, what do you think next year's event will be?

Hmm...not sure. Hopefully something involving fire. But whatever it is, I'm fine with it, just as long as they keep useing the same teams. I need my Durem, it keeps me sane.
Oh~~ Fire... That would be fun. FIRE WAR AGAINST BARTON!!! scream scream scream KILL THEM ALL!!! xd

Dear God yes...the sexiness would be overwhelming! And when Barton has burned to the ground, we shall roast our marshmallows of victory over their shameful ashes of deafeat!
And then we can make s'mores with our chocolate and grahm crackers of revenge! 3nodding

Magical Shounen

16,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
KageMaxwell
lila0291
KageMaxwell
Aekea is my second favorite place, so, I agree. I almost went to Aekea because of Liam's abs. Then, I shook my head, came back to my senses and joined the town I love. It's the curse of being bi. rofl mrgreen heart
eek Havn't you read the mangas? Never fall for Liam's abs!! It doesn't end up pretty! gonk (although, you DO have a point... he is pretty hot)

I have read the mangas, you have a good point, and is Aekea pronounced Ah-eh-kay-ah or am I wrong?

Sounds like a plan.
BlackShadow03
A Durem / Aekea alliance would so look like the flag of Ustio!:
User Image

The sexiness radiating from that flag is overpowering! Durkea forever!

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
KageMaxwell
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
KageMaxwell

Sounds like a plan.
*goes to make a suggestion to the admins*
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
KageMaxwell
lila0291
KageMaxwell

thats not a bad idea. I always thought it was Ae-Key-Uh. gosh, so many different pronounciations for just one word. That's kinda funny
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

And then we can make s'mores with our chocolate and grahm crackers of revenge! 3nodding

Indeed! I can only imagine how delicious that must be...

Magical Shounen

16,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
lila0291
KageMaxwell
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
KageMaxwell

Sounds like a plan.
*goes to make a suggestion to the admins*

*peeps over shoulder*

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98

The sexiness radiating from that flag is overpowering! Durkea forever!
Oh, yes! Then we can enjoy Liam AND Edmund xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games