Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you love the sexiness that is Aekea?

Yes! <3 1 100.0% [ 234 ]
Total Votes:[ 234 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Aekea is sexy.

I see nothing wrong if we lose to Barton. ._.

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
iDigress
SilverWolf98
Anxima
I wish we would have lost to Aekea rather than..Barton

Oh, indeed. Then I wouldn't have minded loosing.

I feel the same way...
At least Aekea has a bit of an edge to it.
Barton is so...fluffy and sunshiney and happy. User Image
No kidding... and just the name: Barton... it sounds really geeky... gonk

But with Aekea, no one can pronounce it's name properly because it is just too sexy for the tongue to comprehend! YES!
Of course! It's so sexy, I almost feel sorry for Barton and Gambino cuz they have to live with all that sexiness without having any of their own xd
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
iDigress
SilverWolf98
Anxima
I wish we would have lost to Aekea rather than..Barton

Oh, indeed. Then I wouldn't have minded loosing.

I feel the same way...

But with Aekea, no one can pronounce it's name properly because it is just too sexy for the tongue to comprehend! YES!
Of course! It's so sexy, I almost feel sorry for Barton and Gambino cuz they have to live with all that sexiness without having any of their own xd

Ah, yes...poor Barton and Gambino. They shall never know the wonders of not failing at life.

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
KageMaxwell
Aekea is my second favorite place, so, I agree. I almost went to Aekea because of Liam's abs. Then, I shook my head, came back to my senses and joined the town I love. It's the curse of being bi. rofl mrgreen heart
eek Havn't you read the mangas? Never fall for Liam's abs!! It doesn't end up pretty! gonk (although, you DO have a point... he is pretty hot)

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
iDigress

I feel the same way...

Ah, yes...poor Barton and Gambino. They shall never know the wonders of not failing at life.
Apparantly Barton won't... They've pretty much won... havn't they?
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
iDigress

I feel the same way...

So it would seem. But next year, the useless newbs will be tripping over themselves to join the "fabulous winning team", leaving only us die-hard Duremites. Their happyness shall be short lived.

Friendly Shapeshifter

lila0291
KageMaxwell
Aekea is my second favorite place, so, I agree. I almost went to Aekea because of Liam's abs. Then, I shook my head, came back to my senses and joined the town I love. It's the curse of being bi. rofl mrgreen heart
eek Havn't you read the mangas? Never fall for Liam's abs!! It doesn't end up pretty! gonk (although, you DO have a point... he is pretty hot)

I have read the mangas, you have a good point, and is Aekea pronounced Ah-eh-kay-ah or am I wrong?

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

So it would seem. But next year, the useless newbs will be tripping over themselves to join the "fabulous winning team", leaving only us die-hard Duremites. Their happyness shall be short lived.
Ah, that makes sense 3nodding While I'm thinking about it, what do you think next year's event will be?

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
KageMaxwell
lila0291
KageMaxwell

I have read the mangas, you have a good point, and is Aekea pronounced Ah-eh-kay-ah or am I wrong?
I always pronounced it Ae-kay-ah... but I could be wrong sweatdrop
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

Ah, that makes sense 3nodding While I'm thinking about it, what do you think next year's event will be?

Hmm...not sure. Hopefully something involving fire. But whatever it is, I'm fine with it, just as long as they keep useing the same teams. I need my Durem, it keeps me sane.

6,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
were them or Isle de Gambino even playing?...interesting...
lila0291
KageMaxwell
lila0291
KageMaxwell

I always pronounced it Ae-kay-ah... but I could be wrong sweatdrop

I thought it was A-key-uh.

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98
lila0291
SilverWolf98

Hmm...not sure. Hopefully something involving fire. But whatever it is, I'm fine with it, just as long as they keep useing the same teams. I need my Durem, it keeps me sane.
Oh~~ Fire... That would be fun. FIRE WAR AGAINST BARTON!!! scream scream scream KILL THEM ALL!!! xd
Jin-ei
were them or Isle de Gambino even playing?...interesting...

Isle de Gambino sure wasn't, they were too busy fixing their makeup. Aekea figured it was way too sexy to play a bunch of glitched-up games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff