Welcome to Gaia! ::

durem is better than barton,aekea,and isle de gambino!barton sucks!aekea sucks!and isle de gambino sucks!am i right?durem rules!durem should have won the rejected olympics!but the ugly cat cheated!i hate barton!doesnt everyone hate barton!(i do!)

Partying Shapeshifter

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dracogo5
durem is better than barton,aekea,and isle de gambino!barton sucks!aekea sucks!and isle de gambino sucks!am i right?durem rules!durem should have won the rejected olympics!but the ugly cat cheated!i hate barton!doesnt everyone hate barton!(i do!)

I know I do. They cheated-it's the only way they could have won. All so Gaia didn't have to give up its stupid fishing game! scream burning_eyes
Yoshi4LOVE
dracogo5

I know I do. They cheated-it's the only way they could have won. All so Gaia didn't have to give up its stupid fishing game! scream burning_eyes
your just jealous cool
Swear you people are brain dead. There was NO WAY any team could have cheated. So stop being sore losers and going "Barton Cheated." I wanted Durem to win but I'm not sitting around saying "Wahhh we should have won! Barton cheated." THE GAMES ARE OVER GET OVER IT FOR GOD SAKES!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff