Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Noob

Azuruu moved her hips and feet to the beat of the music. She laughed and smiled, being in the middle of the dance floor and having fun. She didn't care that not many people were on the dance floor, she didn't even really noticed any way.
Saphen
Kuro chikin
She stopped and stared at Saphen when she realized he was watching her. She gave him a smile then putting a glow stick in his hand and saying, "Join me? It's not that hard."
Saphen held the stick in his gloved hand. It glowed and he stared at it more closely before looking up at her "I won't anger your God will I?"

She laughed a little then answered. "No.You won't. You'll be fine."
User Image
"Really?" Clown asked, his eyes lighting up as he turned quickly on his stool, nearly managing to fall off of the seat, only saving himself by setting a hand on the bar in front of him. "Wicked cool," He added with a grin, hopping up so that he was standing on the stool and quickly leaping over the bar, landing in a crouch behind it. Straightening up, he set his staff and small Durem flag on the surface in front of him, grinning wickedly as he began to look through the drinks and food stashed away.
Now with the glow sticks back in their bucket and the revolting taste of some strange residue in his mouth, the small black cat strolled back to his companion's seat, momentarily surprised to see him missing. Beyond the bar, his gold eyes picked out a moving figure, and soon his friend's stark white face came into view, the false black smile almost as large as his real one.
"Look, Dinner!" Clown said, holding up a pack of what appeared to be pretzals.
"...Yay?" The cat chirped, gathering his muscles and leaping onto the stool, his tail curling beside him.
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin
She stopped and stared at Saphen when she realized he was watching her. She gave him a smile then putting a glow stick in his hand and saying, "Join me? It's not that hard."
Saphen held the stick in his gloved hand. It glowed and he stared at it more closely before looking up at her "I won't anger your God will I?"

Saphen removed his mandolin from his back and gave it to the bar tender

"Just watch that for a bit...oh and don't touch the strings...I am sure in your profession you need your hands." With a some what confused look the bar tender ...gently....placed his instrument behind the bar as he walked with the new acquaintance.

"Sure why not...though I am not really sure what to do at this point."
calcifer wished she had brought her gloves with her.they worked perfectly for light shows. she had become quite well with them.
Saphen
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin

"Just watch that for a bit...oh and don't touch the strings...I am sure in your profession you need your hands." With a some what confused look the bar tender ...gently....placed his instrument behind the bar as he walked with the new acquaintance.

She smiled. "You'll do fine. Just move your arms and feet like this," she said demonstrating the moves she was doing earlier. "Now you try."
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin

She smiled. "You'll do fine. Just move your arms and feet like this," she said demonstrating the moves she was doing earlier. "Now you try."
Saphen in his own respects was an entertainer and as he began to understand her movements he would mimic them with decent results. After a few moments and some what of a bold spirit he did a back flip, the sticks glowing in his twirling fingers as he landed back on his feet. "Like that?" he asked curiously.
xXcalciferXx
calcifer wished she had brought her gloves with her.they worked perfectly for light shows. she had become quite well with them.

"We have a few extra gloves behind the bar if you would like to use them" she said.
Saphen
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin

Saphen in his own respects was an entertainer and as he began to understand her movements he would mimic them with decent results. After a few moments and some what of a bold spirit he did a back flip, the sticks glowing in his twirling fingers as he landed back on his feet. "Like that?" he asked curiously.

In shock she smiled. "That was perfect! I think you would be very good at dancing. You should do it more often."
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin

In shock she smiled. "That was perfect! I think you would be very good at dancing. You should do it more often."
Saphen smiled happily understanding why this ritual was so enjoyable to it's followers. "Do I have dominance of the floor?" he asked once again in a curious nature as he continued to move his body to the beat, his loose sleeves whirling and covering the glowing lights for only a moment giving them a strange effect every time they reappear.
Saphen
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin

Saphen smiled happily understanding why this ritual was so enjoyable to it's followers. "Do I have dominance of the floor?" he asked once again in a curious nature as he continued to move his body to the beat, his loose sleeves whirling and covering the glowing lights for only a moment giving them a strange effect every time they reappear.

"You could say that." She watched him dance, never has she seen someone put so much spirit into dancing. She joined him, moving to the beat, glowing lights everywhere. "So how to you like dancing?"
Kuro chikin
xXcalciferXx

"We have a few extra gloves behind the bar if you would like to use them" she said.

"are they led gloves?"
she asked curiously
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin

"You could say that." She watched him dance, never has she seen someone put so much spirit into dancing. She joined him, moving to the beat, glowing lights everywhere. "So how to you like dancing?"
Saphen smiled at her closeness though the mask hid all emotion from the world and only the soft expression on his eyes gave off any inclination "I love it, I often do it for the shows I perform but mine is very different indeed."
xXcalciferXx
Kuro chikin
xXcalciferXx

"are they led gloves?"
she asked curiously

Dancing, she stopped for a moment. "I'm not sure. You can check if you like."
Saphen
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin
Saphen
Kuro chikin

Saphen smiled at her closeness though the mask hid all emotion from the world and only the soft expression on his eyes gave off any inclination "I love it, I often do it for the shows I perform but mine is very different indeed."

She stopped dancing and looked at him. "Show me how you dance for your shows. I taught you how I dance.," She said smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff