6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

Original Sex Symbol

I got an 8.77 -.- Just because the day 2 games were so damn hard T-T
Um, I don't have print screen..
gonk
Someone tell me how I get print screen with a mac..
And I don't have paint... How do I save the pic?!
I'll admit that I have only an 8.88 average. I have tried my best several times and that is what I've got. I'm not ashamed to admit it. however it would be ridiculously easy to fake a screen shot. even someone with the simplest understanding of Photoshop could do it. I know that it is against the point of this thread but I'm sure there are those sad enough to want recognition badly enough to cheat that way. for example:
User Image

and I know you can't get 100 I chose that number because it was ridiculous
silve
I'll admit that I have only an 8.88 average. I have tried my best several times and that is what I've got. I'm not ashamed to admit it. however it would be ridiculously easy to fake a screen shot. even someone with the simplest understanding of Photoshop could do it. I know that it is against the point of this thread but I'm sure there are those sad enough to want recognition badly enough to cheat that way. for example:
User Image

bad font mate.
Score Update:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT: 9.73
Score update ^^

User Image
this is my score:

Team: Durem (Forum)
Team Size: 143,916
Items Won: 14
Overall Score: 9.50
h0mewreckaz
silve
User Image

bad font mate.

I know I could have done better if I put more effort into it. also there were no zero's on my page so I had to take them from someone else's print screen and the colors were off compared to my print screen. but that was like 1 minute of work. like I said I could do better but I'm not actually trying to lie to people so I didn't see the point in putting that much effort in
User Image

User Image
-------

User Image

I did good? 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

User Image

-------
User Image
silve
h0mewreckaz
silve
User Image

bad font mate.

I know I could have done better if I put more effort into it. also there were no zero's on my page so I had to take them from someone else's print screen and the colors were off compared to my print screen. but that was like 1 minute of work. like I said I could do better but I'm not actually trying to lie to people so I didn't see the point in putting that much effort in
User Image

User Image
-------

User Image

User Image
-------

Or could have 'view source' and then editing the part of display and then save on computer...view it ...then screen shot wink

no point in the effort anyways

-------
User Image

-------
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items