Welcome to Gaia! ::

Only answer if you read and enjoyed the Twilight series. Are you a boy or a girl? o.o

Boy fo sho. 0.10975609756098 11.0% [ 9 ]
Girl fo sho. 0.89024390243902 89.0% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
questionable innocence
sakuramaidenangel
questionable innocence
sakuramaidenangel
I know, I'm already made that they made Edward say "just google it" O.o

They did? For what scene? O.o

Its when Edward is talking to Bella about when he hunts

What would google know about them hunting? xD

He was trying to describe the sensation to Bella, when my friend told me about it I was soo made scream
sorry if that sounded evil... sweatdrop
but how could they do that?

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
google probably paid for advertisment stressed
there are better ways to do it that ruin a scene like that...
User Image
Are you.... sure? He said it? There's really no way to be certain unless there's a clip of it online, or unless you've seen the movie. :/

Also, I found a release party close to my house! : DDD

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I can't remember -_- it was either a clip online or it was that someone got a part of the script and it was there. My friend is a super fan and goes on many twilight fan sites and found it.
BEST BOOK EVER!!!
~REALLY BIG FANGIRL~
=]
=]
=]
=]
=]
=]

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
but its true, if you go on livejournal a lot of fans already have him saying it in their avatars sweatdrop
User Image
:0 Hmm. Okay.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
:/ I can't believe that Breaking Dawn is gonna be the last book from Bella's point of view. That's quite depressing.

XD I'm not ready for it to end~

EDIT:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/nm_extras_jacob.pdf

Have a summary of the story from Jacob's point of view.
^^ i've already read it
how could i be a fan with out having read every thing off of there?
but , i agree. it sould never end.
at least we have Midnight Sun to look forward to ^^
First of all, I'm not trying to bash, I just want to get this off my chest.

WARNING: Major ranting ahead

At this point, any reference to or mention of the series makes me mad.

My friends are WAY into Twilight, but I can't seem to get into it. Before there was too much fuss about the whole thing, my friends said they would lend me a copy when whoever had it at the time was done reading it. I figured, "It's a book about vampires. I like vampires. So why not give it a try?" Before that happened, though, my whole school started obsessing. From then on, I couldn't go ONE DAY without hearing about how great the series was, and how they couldn't wait for the next book, and how "sexy" Edward is.

Maybe I'm just not into the whole idea of a "perfect guy." I know vampires are supposed to be beautiful, strong, and fast, but come on. From what I've heard, this guy has no flaws whatsoever. Even if it's not true, he's obviously perfect enough. I really can't stand Edward fangirls.... you know the ones (sorry to those who like Edward and aren't obsessive; I have no problem with you).

In any case, I just don't have any reason to want to read it anymore. My school has a semi-small group of anime fans. We're all friends for the most part. But I seem to be the only one in that group that doesn't like the Twilight series. It's kinda awkward standing there while they all obsess over it.

Sometimes I wonder if I would've liked it, had I read it before all the hype. I typically don't enjoy hyped up and "critically acclaimed" stuff, and this seems to be one of those things. The series seems to be riding on the wave of vampire obsession that's been going around. I mean, I love vampires, always have, but now that everyone else does too, I feel like I'm participating in the fad.

On a side note, I don't hate everything about the series. One of my friends likes Jacob Black, and she doesn't appear to like Edward very much. She's mentioned some things about him, and seems like a character I would like. At least he has his share of flaws.

Sorry for putting my whole life's story up there. o.o;;

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
going to barnes & noble for the release party? HECK YEAH
I. CANT. WAIT.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
of course ^-^